can I tell you a few jokes ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on can I tell you a few jokes ? - Sinclair ; An indian comes to sheriff and tells him : - I have very long name, I would like to change it. sheriff - Okay, what's your name ? indian - Thetrainthatcomestothetrainstationalwaystwotimesbe eps. sheriff - Well, that's really a long name, ...

  1. can I tell you a few jokes ?

    An indian comes to sheriff and tells him :
    - I have very long name, I would like to change it.
    sheriff - Okay, what's your name ?
    indian - Thetrainthatcomestothetrainstationalwaystwotimesbe eps.
    sheriff - Well, that's really a long name, how do you want to change it ?
    indian - Beep Beep

    Wild Bill tells to Wild Jim :
    Bill - Did you know, that I have the fastest hand all over the Wild West ?
    Jim - Well, I rather prefer women.

    A bloke gets flatten by a steam roller. He survives and gets to the
    hospital. His wife comes to visit him and asks the nurse :
    - Where lies my husband ?
    nurse - Room number 13, 14, 15.

    On monday two priests are talking each other :
    1st - I have two messages, one good and one bad.
    2nd - Okay, what's the good message ?
    1st - Christ has survived.
    2nd - And what's the bad one ?
    1st - He is very steamy about last friday.

    A man with three naps comes to the barber and tells him :
    man - Please, shorten me it a bit.
    The barber is doing his job and suddenly :
    barber - Ups, now jou have just two naps.
    man - Okay, so just fresh it to the left.
    barber - Ups, now you have just one nap.
    man - Never mind, so leave me dishevelled.

  2. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    http://tinyurl.com/ef6rm

    --
    pete [at] ¦ Writer
    horseshoe ¦ Video-editor

  3. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    Peter Thomas wrote in

    > http://tinyurl.com/ef6rm

    Yep, I agree!

  4. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > An indian comes to sheriff and tells him :
    > - I have very long name, I would like to change it.
    > sheriff - Okay, what's your name ?
    > indian - Thetrainthatcomestothetrainstationalwaystwotimesbe eps.
    > sheriff - Well, that's really a long name, how do you want to change
    > it ? indian - Beep Beep

    Two ppl meet in a public slowakian toilet and one looks to the others
    **** and ask him, what is this "W" for on your ****?

    The other says, when it grows, my Name William appears. Aha....

    Some time after he meets again a person etc., a Jamaican, and he also
    have a "W" on his ****. He asks him if this is also a tatoo with a
    name appearing... The Jamaican said, no, that appears "Welcome to
    Jamaica and have a nice Day". :-)

    Best Regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  5. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    Daniel Mandic wrote:
    > The Jamaican said, no, that appears "Welcome to Jamaica and have a
    > nice Day". :-)

    ****ing hell... haven't heard that one since I was 7 years old. It
    wasn't funny then either.

  6. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    A man first time in his life tries to smoke canabis. He takes first inhale,
    and sees a huge glowing ball flying over the sky. He says himself :
    - What a tide !
    He takes second inhale, and again sees a huge glowing ball flying over the
    sky. He takes third inhale, and again he sees the same. Suddenly there opens
    the door, turns out his wife and says :
    - Come on, Joseph, you are already three days sitting on the balcony !

  7. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    On 2007-05-19, Bohus Král wrote:

    > - Come on, Joseph, you are already three days sitting on the balcony !

    Hehe, that one was actually not so bad ;-)

  8. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    Peter Thomas wrote:

    > almost any Little Britain sketch. And Little Britain isn't funny these
    > days either.

    TT.

    I see the good and shining sides and there are plenty...

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  9. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    - What are you reading ?
    - Long Waiting.
    - Is it good ?
    - I don't know, I'm still waiting....

    Why a blonde has over her bed writen "Ahhh Ahhh" ?
    To not forget the text.

  10. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    Bohus Král wrote:
    > - What are you reading ?
    > - Long Waiting.
    > - Is it good ?
    > - I don't know, I'm still waiting....
    >

    > Why a blonde has over her bed writen "Ahhh Ahhh" ?
    > To not forget the text.

    okay, then if you want...
    oh wait! were those the jokes? ;-)

    --
    link my boring website http://alistairsserver.no-ip.org/

  11. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    At the work I am the God,
    everybody knows that I exist,
    but nobody ever seen me there.

  12. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:
    > At the work I am the God,
    > everybody knows that I exist,
    > but nobody ever seen me there.

    That's riproaringly hilarious in slovakia is it?

  13. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    > That's riproaringly hilarious in slovakia is it?

    you sound like proficient slovakia expert.

  14. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    JSW did eloquently scribble:
    >> That's riproaringly hilarious in slovakia is it?

    > you sound like proficient slovakia expert.

    Why would you say something so profoundly stupid?
    I know humour in THIS country, and that just wasn't a funny joke.
    In slovakia, it might be the funniest joke they have for all I know.
    Senses of humour aren't constant internationally.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  15. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    JSW wrote:

    > > That's riproaringly hilarious in slovakia is it?

    > you sound like proficient slovakia expert.

    Hi JSW!

    Spike IS and expert.

    Best Regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  16. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    napísal

    >> At the work I am the God,
    >> everybody knows that I exist,
    >> but nobody ever seen me there.

    > That's riproaringly hilarious in slovakia is it?
    > --

    Yes, it's funny, but actually that's a Czech joke. "At the work " is meant
    "in my work office"

  17. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    wrote in message
    > JSW did eloquently scribble:
    >>> That's riproaringly hilarious in slovakia is it?

    >> you sound like proficient slovakia expert.

    > Why would you say something so profoundly stupid?
    > I know humour in THIS country, and that just wasn't a funny joke.
    > In slovakia, it might be the funniest joke they have for all I know.
    > Senses of humour aren't constant internationally.

    Wouldn't know, I'm an expert of Burkina Faso and beginning to dig into
    realms of Albania (Tirana analogues in particular). Sozza.

  18. Re: can I tell you a few jokes ?

    wrote:

    > That's riproaringly hilarious in slovakia is it?

    You should hear some Swiss humour sometimes o_O

    - I will now tell a joke about the Swiss...
    - Hey! *I* am a Swiss!
    - No problem, I'll explain it to you later.

    (And yes, I've waited three months *on purpose*)

    --
    | ||_ (o) __ __ __ | Biggo. Strattinare
    | |'o\| |/o \/o \/o \ | Se/quando c'e', c'e'
    | /_/ /_/ | *Si vis pacem, para papunzi

+ Reply to Thread