OT what do you think about this ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on OT what do you think about this ? - Sinclair ; http://www.loosechange911.com/ One troll wanted to convince me today, that Americans destroyed Tweens themselves. He saw this film and there is "proof" that Tweens have been blew up by explosives fired up in right moments which are magnified and commented. What ...

  1. OT what do you think about this ?

    http://www.loosechange911.com/

    One troll wanted to convince me today, that Americans destroyed Tweens
    themselves. He saw this film and there is "proof" that Tweens have been blew
    up by explosives fired up in right moments which are magnified and
    commented.

    What do you think about it ?

  2. Re: OT what do you think about this ?

    Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:
    > http://www.loosechange911.com/

    > One troll wanted to convince me today, that Americans destroyed Tweens
    > themselves. He saw this film and there is "proof" that Tweens have been blew
    > up by explosives fired up in right moments which are magnified and
    > commented.

    > What do you think about it ?

    Nothing at all, until you explain what the heck you're talking about.
    WTF, for example, is a tween?

  3. Re: OT what do you think about this ?

    napísal v správe
    > Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:
    >> http://www.loosechange911.com/

    >> One troll wanted to convince me today, that Americans destroyed Tweens
    >> themselves. He saw this film and there is "proof" that Tweens have been
    >> blew
    >> up by explosives fired up in right moments which are magnified and
    >> commented.

    >> What do you think about it ?

    > Nothing at all, until you explain what the heck you're talking about.
    > WTF, for example, is a tween?
    > --

    Sorry, WTC Twins

  4. Re: OT what do you think about this ?

    Bohus Král wrote:
    > What do you think about it ?

    Yeah, some kid with too much time on his hands cracked the code.

    Careful, Bohus... this is well past the trolling borderline. In fact,
    this post looks mighty suspicious given the relevance of some of your

  5. Re: OT what do you think about this ?

    I think you need medication.

    :-)

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "Bohus Král" wrote in message
    > http://www.loosechange911.com/
    >
    > One troll wanted to convince me today, that Americans destroyed Tweens
    > themselves. He saw this film and there is "proof" that Tweens have been
    > blew up by explosives fired up in right moments which are magnified and
    > commented.
    >
    > What do you think about it ?

  6. Re: OT what do you think about this ?

    On 2007-05-19, Brian Gaff wrote:

    > I think you need medication.

    I think he's already on it!!

    If the merkins wanted to destroy the Tweenies on the other hand, I'd
    be right behind them. That's usually the safest place to be when that
    lot are armed anyway.

  7. Re: OT what do you think about this ?

    Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    > On 2007-05-19, Brian Gaff wrote:

    >> I think you need medication.

    > I think he's already on it!!

    > If the merkins wanted to destroy the Tweenies on the other hand, I'd
    > be right behind them.

    Indeed. With luck, the teletubbies might get it too.

    > That's usually the safest place to be when that lot are armed anyway.

    With their aim, even that isn't a guarantee!

    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  8. Re: OT what do you think about this ?

    I think medication needs the person who created that film, and "is finding
    aliens on the Earth".

    "Brian Gaff" napísal v správe
    news:j7z3i.21883$Ro3.21535@text.news.blueyonder.co .uk...
    >I think you need medication.
    >
    > :-)
    >
    > Brian
    >
    > --
    > Brian Gaff....Note, this account does not accept Bcc: email.
    > graphics are great, but the blind can't hear them
    > Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    > __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
    >

    > "Bohus Král" wrote in message
    >> http://www.loosechange911.com/
    >>
    >> One troll wanted to convince me today, that Americans destroyed Tweens
    >> themselves. He saw this film and there is "proof" that Tweens have been
    >> blew up by explosives fired up in right moments which are magnified and
    >> commented.
    >>
    >> What do you think about it ?

  9. Re: OT what do you think about this ?

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > I think medication needs the person who created that film, and "is
    > finding aliens on the Earth".

    Hi Bohus!

    I think you take too much medication...

    Best Regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  10. Re: OT what do you think about this ?

    On Sat, 19 May 2007 10:16:54 +0100, Ian Rawlings
    wrote:

    >On 2007-05-19, Brian Gaff wrote:
    >
    >> I think you need medication.

    >I think he's already on it!!