Which one is better... - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Which one is better... - Sinclair ; Derek Jolly wrote: >> Lords of Midnight or Tir Na Nog? > Tir Na Nog. I never could get anywhere with Lords. I couldn't get anywhere with either of them, but I had more fun getting nowhere with LoM. -- ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 27 of 27

  1. Re: Which one is better...

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  2. Re: Which one is better...

    Tayles writes:

    > 1984 or Software Star?

    Is Software Star just as hard to get anywhere in on the Speccy
    as it is on the Commode? When I play on the beginner level, I'm
    happy if my software company survives one year. If I even made
    profit at the new year, that is brilliant. Somewhere around June
    the second year of playing I always go bankrupt, when my bank
    overdraft reaches astronomical levels.

    I suppose I gotta download the Spectrum version and see if it is
    more playable.

    --
    Anders Carlsson

  3. Re: Which one is better...

    Nick Humphries wrote:

    > Chuckie Egg or Bomb Jack?

    Oooooooh...

    Still Chuckie Egg. But it's definitely close. I may be betraying my
    sheer idiocy here, but until now I hadn't thought about how similar they
    are.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  4. Re: Which one is better...

    Nick Humphries wrote:

    >> Rebelstar or Chaos?

    > Both over-rated.

    *Thank you*! I was beginning to think I was mental or something. Since
    posting here, I've begun to see the appeal of Chaos, but it's still not
    the best game ever or anything like that.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  5. Re: Which one is better...

    On 2007-05-18, Duncan Snowden wrote:

    > *Thank you*! I was beginning to think I was mental or something. Since
    > posting here, I've begun to see the appeal of Chaos, but it's still not
    > the best game ever or anything like that.

    I've never even *played* chaos, or even heard of it until this thread
    started, I must be in some kind of parallel universe..

  6. Re: Which one is better...

    On May 18, 5:20 am, Nick Humphries wrote:

    > > Green Beret or Commando?

    > Green Beret was too basic, but Commando was more exciting.

    Too basic? Did you get past the first level :-) ?

    Green Beret had much more detailed backgrounds, choice
    of four weapons, baddies that included sheepdogs
    (dodged that one!), helicopters, paratroopers, and flame-
    throwers. How does that compare to Commando?

    Obviously, GB for me but Commando was a good game.
    When I first bought it I actually found it too hard and laid
    it aside for at least year, but came back to it, persevered
    and found it was one of my speccy favourites.

  7. Re: Which one is better...

    On Fri, 18 May 2007 17:29:45 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Duncan Snowden:

    > *Thank you*! I was beginning to think I was mental or something. Since
    > posting here, I've begun to see the appeal of Chaos, but it's still not
    > the best game ever or anything like that.

    Burn the heretic!

    Rebelstar and Chaos were both great, but Chaos is more fun, especially
    with a lot of people.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2