Message for Alan Albrecht - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Message for Alan Albrecht - Sinclair ; Hi Alan. In your website ( http://www.geocities.com/aralbrec/ ) it says this is the only way to contact you, so here it goes: After watching this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...22sam+coupe%22 I noticed you wrote the following: 'This video is junk & doesn't look ...

  1. Message for Alan Albrecht

    Hi Alan. In your website (http://www.geocities.com/aralbrec/) it says
    this is the only way to contact you, so here it goes:

    After watching this video:

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...22sam+coupe%22

    I noticed you wrote the following:

    'This video is junk & doesn't look nearly as good as the real thing
    since the video recording software I used slows down the emulator.'

    If you're using a PC, you could save an avi file using Spin or
    Spectaculator. They have their own built-in recorder and it doesn't
    slow down emulation.

    Nice job, btw!

    And the sad part:

    'It won't be developed any further since I'm not doing anything in the
    retro scene anymore.'

    Maybe you could at least keep in touch? Folks at W.O.S. are always
    eager to talk about technical stuff.

    Cheers,

    Bruno

    PS. : Is Tony Pereira portuguese like me?

  2. Re: Message for Alan Albrecht

    On May 13, 1:09 pm, zxbruno wrote:

    > 'It won't be developed any further since I'm not doing anything in the
    > retro scene anymore.'

    Actually I visit WOS regularly but I wasn't the poster of the video...
    that was Tommy Pereira who has decided to take a break for a
    while. It is his algorithm for drawing colour graphics while I just
    wrote some display code as proof of concept.

    > PS. : Is Tony Pereira portuguese like me?

    Yes, Tommy is Portuguese and as far as I know, still living
    in the states as of now.

+ Reply to Thread