Derek Jolly, where are you!? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Derek Jolly, where are you!? - Sinclair ; This place has gone right down hill since Mr. Jolly disappeared some time ago. Rumour[1] has it that his new home is here: http://www.newmailbox.co.uk/ . I'll give a 75p[2] reward for any information that leads to the recovery of Mr. ...

  1. Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    This place has gone right down hill since Mr. Jolly disappeared some time ago.
    Rumour[1] has it that his new home is here: http://www.newmailbox.co.uk/ .

    I'll give a 75p[2] reward for any information that leads to the recovery of Mr. J.

    [1]So says Edith Eckersall of Sudbury Terrace: "Eeee by gum, tha lad changed
    his name to 'Ed' like!"

    [2]Or (s)not.

  2. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote in
    news:f50e32aab494946770b63d0e48ff15f4@pseudo.borke d.net:

    > This place has gone right down hill since Mr. Jolly disappeared some
    > time ago.

    Damn right it has! Tch.

    >Rumour[1] has it that his new home is here:
    > http://www.newmailbox.co.uk/ .

    Nuffin' to do with me mate.
    --
    Derek Jolly (css at jollyd dot ukfsn dot org)

  3. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    Derek Jolly did eloquently scribble:
    > Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote in
    > news:f50e32aab494946770b63d0e48ff15f4@pseudo.borke d.net:

    >> This place has gone right down hill since Mr. Jolly disappeared some
    >> time ago.

    > Damn right it has! Tch.

    Mr Jolly!!!
    Bloody hell...
    Hows about popping over to the old irc haunt?
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  4. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote in news:8o3sh4-odc.ln1@ridcully.ntlworld.com:

    > Derek Jolly did eloquently scribble:
    >> Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote in
    >> news:f50e32aab494946770b63d0e48ff15f4@pseudo.borke d.net:

    >>> This place has gone right down hill since Mr. Jolly disappeared some
    >>> time ago.

    >> Damn right it has! Tch.

    > Mr Jolly!!!
    > Bloody hell...
    > Hows about popping over to the old irc haunt?

    Hmm, I haven't got IRC installed on this machine atm. Been at least two
    OS reinstalls since then.
    --
    Derek Jolly (css at jollyd dot ukfsn dot org)

  5. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    Derek Jolly did eloquently scribble:
    >> Mr Jolly!!!
    >> Bloody hell...
    >> Hows about popping over to the old irc haunt?

    > Hmm, I haven't got IRC installed on this machine atm. Been at least two
    > OS reinstalls since then.

    Unsurprising considering...
    !logseen derekj
    derekj was last seen at 22:57 on 28 Sep 2003
    The last thing (s)he said was "* DerekJ is off to bed. nn all."

  6. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

    > derekj was last seen at 22:57 on 28 Sep 2003
    > The last thing (s)he said was "* DerekJ is off to bed. nn all."

    Derek "Sleeping Beauty" Jolly?

    --
    Anders Carlsson

  7. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    Anders Carlsson did eloquently scribble:
    > spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

    >> derekj was last seen at 22:57 on 28 Sep 2003
    >> The last thing (s)he said was "* DerekJ is off to bed. nn all."

    > Derek "Sleeping Beauty" Jolly?

    Not QUITE 100 years, though...

  8. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:

    >>> derekj was last seen at 22:57 on 28 Sep 2003

    >> Derek "Sleeping Beauty" Jolly?

    > Not QUITE 100 years, though...

    In the era of Internet, 3.5 years equals 100 years in the old age.

    --
    Anders Carlsson

  9. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    On 17 May 2007 17:35:06 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Derek Jolly:

    > > Mr Jolly!!!
    > > Bloody hell...
    > > Hows about popping over to the old irc haunt?

    > Hmm, I haven't got IRC installed on this machine atm. Been at least two
    > OS reinstalls since then.

    Well, at least participate in the 2007 CSSCGC
    http://www.unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk/?pg=cgc2007

    It's currently missing some poor quality low-res porn under the
    thinly-veiled guise of a crap game, and you're the man for the job!

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  10. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    "Chris Young" wrote in news:465037B5.MD-
    1.4.17.chris.young@unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk:

    > On 17 May 2007 17:35:06 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    > to MC Derek Jolly:
    >
    >> > Mr Jolly!!!
    >> > Bloody hell...
    >> > Hows about popping over to the old irc haunt?

    >> Hmm, I haven't got IRC installed on this machine atm. Been at least two
    >> OS reinstalls since then.

    > Well, at least participate in the 2007 CSSCGC
    > http://www.unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk/?pg=cgc2007
    >
    > It's currently missing some poor quality low-res porn under the
    > thinly-veiled guise of a crap game, and you're the man for the job!

    I'm working on Skinny Dipping With Kyla Cole at the minute (well, when I
    say working on I've got the most important bits done i.e. the loading and
    title screens).
    --
    Derek Jolly (css at jollyd dot ukfsn dot org)

  11. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    On 2007-05-20, Derek Jolly wrote:

    > I'm working on Skinny Dipping With Kyla Cole at the minute

    Who the hell is....

    Oooh..

    Shame I bought that one up on a 47" LCD screen in view of my
    neighbours eh!!

  12. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    "Ian Rawlings" napísal v správe
    news:slrnf50hvs.lqu.news06@desktop.tarcus.org.uk.. .
    > On 2007-05-20, Derek Jolly wrote:
    >
    >> I'm working on Skinny Dipping With Kyla Cole at the minute

    > Who the hell is....

    She is from east Slovakia, she has east accent, she was moderating an erotic
    TV show over here and been kicked off, because of low watch count because
    she isn't skilled for moderating a TV programme and her accent.....

  13. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    On 2007-05-20, Bohus Král wrote:

    > She is from east Slovakia, she has east accent, she was moderating an erotic
    > TV show over here and been kicked off, because of low watch count because
    > she isn't skilled for moderating a TV programme and her accent.....

    Oh she can talk? Never mind, no-one's perfect ;-)

  14. Re: Derek Jolly, where are you!?

    Derek Jolly wrote:

    > I'm working on Skinny Dipping With Kyla Cole at the minute (well, when I
    > say working on I've got the most important bits done i.e. the loading and
    > title screens).

    Oooh, Kyla Cole.

    Er, that is, um... ahem. Who?

    --