Fuse for Mac OS X 0.8.0.1
A bug fix version of Fuse for Mac OS X has been released at the
dedicated sourceforge project:
Major changes since release 0.7.0.1 (more details in the help pages):
* Fuse is now a Universal Binary.
* Much improved screen rendering code
* Loader improvements: automatically run at full speed while a loader is
in progress and automatically start/stop the tape when the start/end of
a loader is detected.
* RZX 'rollback' support.
* DivIDE support.
* TS2068 support.
* Interface I and microdrive emulation.
* Kempston mouse emulation.
* TZX generalized data block (0x19) support.
* Add a simple code profiler.
* New PALTV 1-3x and TV3x graphics scalers.
* Spotlight importer for emulator files (TZX, SZX etc.).
* Save thumbnail icon images with snapshots and screenshots.
Changes since version 0.8.0:
* Merge in changes from upstream Fuse-0.8.0.1 and libspectrum-0.3.0.1
* Fix IN timings and floating bus behaviour.
* Fix crash if fullscreen mode attempted a resolution higher than the
native graphics mode could handle.
* Remove flicker when playing back RZX files with embedded snapshots.
* Avoid crash when reading an invalid TZX file.
* Correct PAL TV scanline preference.
* Fix debugger stack display, tweak debugger window size to avoid stack
and disassembler windows having scrollbars.