    Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?

    regards Andy

  2. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    On 2007-05-10, anon wrote:

    > Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?

    zzZZZzzzzZZZZZzz *cough* grumble eh wassat?

  3. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    On Thu, 10 May 2007 18:45:19 GMT, "anon" wrote:

    >Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?
    >
    >regards Andy

    Quite what?

  4. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    "Lister" wrote in message
    > On Thu, 10 May 2007 18:45:19 GMT, "anon" wrote:
    >
    >>Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?
    >>
    >>regards Andy
    >>

    > Quite what?

    Quite Quiet.

    Ragerds Nady

    (Spoll Chackor Bostid egaen)

  5. Re: Quite in ere ?

    > Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?

    Wednesday I was on tests for syfilis and AIDS the results should be
    available after 16th may.

    it is quite before death.

  6. Re: Quite in ere ?

    Bohus Král wrote:
    > Wednesday I was on tests for syfilis and AIDS the results should be
    > available after 16th may.

    Until then? Rollercoaster white knuckles. Enjoy it while it lasts - it's
    quite a ride.

    Let us know what sort of hallucinations you suffer after your third day
    without sleep.

  7. Re: Quite in ere ?

    "fuzzix" napísal v správe
    > Bohus Král wrote:
    >> Wednesday I was on tests for syfilis and AIDS the results should be
    >> available after 16th may.

    > Until then? Rollercoaster white knuckles. Enjoy it while it lasts - it's
    > quite a ride.
    >
    > Let us know what sort of hallucinations you suffer after your third day
    > without sleep.

    It's first night I cannot sleep, I got lot of adrenaline I feel full of
    bacilluses, a bad feeling.

  8. Re: Quite in ere ?

    On 2007-05-11, fuzzix wrote:

    > Until then? Rollercoaster white knuckles. Enjoy it while it lasts - it's
    > quite a ride.

    Heh, last year in the space of one month I was investigated for oral
    cancer, a lung embolism, lymphatic cancer and a heart defect, the
    first three were false alarms and the heart defect wasn't a defect,
    just palpitations from them scaring the **** out of me!

    Doctors, don't you just love them.

  9. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    anon wrote:

    >>>Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?
    >>>
    >>>regards Andy

    >>Quite what?

    > Quite Quiet.
    >
    > Ragerds Nady
    >
    > (Spoll Chackor Bostid egaen)

    Wish I knew where I found this and could attribute it properly:

    Ode to the Spell Checker
    ========================

    Eye halve a spelling chequer
    It came with my pea sea
    It plainly marques four my revue
    Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

    Eye strike a key and type a word
    And weight four it two say
    Weather eye am wrong oar write
    It shows me strait a weigh.

    As soon as a mist ache is maid
    It nose bee fore two long
    And eye can put the error rite
    Its rare lea ever wrong.

    Eye have run this poem threw it
    I am shore your pleased two no
    Its letter perfect awl the weigh
    My chequer tolled me sew.

  10. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    On Thu, 10 May 2007, anon wrote:

    > Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?

    The WoS Forums are thriving.

    --
    Nick Humphries, nick@egyptus.co.uk http://www.egyptus.co.uk/
    Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/

  11. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    "Robert Newson" wrote in message

    >>>Quite what?

    >> Quite Quiet.
    >>
    >> Ragerds Nady
    >>
    >> (Spoll Chackor Bostid egaen)

    > Wish I knew where I found this and could attribute it properly:
    >
    > Ode to the Spell Checker
    > ========================
    >
    > Eye halve a spelling chequer
    > It came with my pea sea
    > It plainly marques four my revue
    > Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    >
    > Eye strike a key and type a word
    > And weight four it two say
    > Weather eye am wrong oar write
    > It shows me strait a weigh.
    >
    > As soon as a mist ache is maid
    > It nose bee fore two long
    > And eye can put the error rite
    > Its rare lea ever wrong.
    >
    > Eye have run this poem threw it
    > I am shore your pleased two no
    > Its letter perfect awl the weigh
    > My chequer tolled me sew.

    That's pretty cool, think i'll nick it !

    Andy

  12. Re: Quite in ere ?

    In news:3LJ0i.17662$en5.16349@newsfe6-win.ntli.net,
    anon typed:

    > Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?

    Almost.

    But not quite.

    D.

  13. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    anon wrote:

    > That's pretty cool, think i'll nick it !

    I though you (anon) wrote it. ^_^

    Besides, I permantly borrowed it from somewhere

  14. Re: Quite in ere ?

    On Fri, 11 May 2007 21:58:51 GMT, "Dunny"
    wrote:

    >In news:3LJ0i.17662$en5.16349@newsfe6-win.ntli.net,
    >anon typed:
    >
    >> Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?

    >Almost.
    >
    >But not quite.
    >
    >D.

    Entirely unlike tea

  15. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    On May 11, 8:53 am, Robert Newson
    wrote:

    > >>Quite what?

    > > Quite Quiet.

    > > Ragerds Nady

    > > (Spoll Chackor Bostid egaen)

    > Wish I knew where I found this and could attribute it properly:
    >
    > Ode to the Spell Checker

    [etc.]

    Forewarned is four-eyed. Or something.

  16. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    anon wrote:

    > (Spoll Chackor Bostid egaen)

    J00r sp311ch3xx0r haev teh b0rk.

    And yes... ess... ess... it has gone a bit quiet... iet... iet...

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  17. Re: Quite in ere ?

    > Wednesday I was on tests for syfilis and AIDS the results should be
    > available after 16th may.

    Today I've visited doctor for tests results, both were negative.

    Happy birthday to me !

  18. Re: Quite in ere ?

    On 2007-05-15, Bohus Král wrote:

    > Today I've visited doctor for tests results, both were negative.

    A bit of a relief I'm sure, but perhaps you'd best visit a different
    brothel in future!

  19. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    On 10 May, 19:45, "anon" wrote:
    > Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?
    >
    > regards Andy

    It has a bit...

  20. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    Tayles wibbled:

    > On 10 May, 19:45, "anon" wrote:
    > > Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?
    > >
    > > regards Andy

    > It has a bit...

    I thought the place had closed for the summer and nobody had told me[1]

    [1] Again!!!

    --
    Matt
    www.mattrudge.net