OT: Quite in ere ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on OT: Quite in ere ? - Sinclair ; "Matt Rudge" wrote in message news:f2fn4r$d2g$2@aioe.org... > Tayles wibbled: > >> On 10 May, 19:45, "anon" wrote: >> > Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ? >> > >> > regards Andy >> >> >> It ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    "Matt Rudge" wrote in message news:f2fn4r$d2g$2@aioe.org...
    > Tayles wibbled:
    >
    >> On 10 May, 19:45, "anon" wrote:
    >> > Is it me or has it gone a bit quite ?
    >> >
    >> > regards Andy

    >> It has a bit...

    > I thought the place had closed for the summer and nobody had told me[1]
    >
    > [1] Again!!!

    What Summer already ? What with all the rain I seem to be landing myself in
    I never even dreamt that it could be Summer !

    Andy

    > --
    > Matt
    > www.mattrudge.net

  2. Re: OT: Quite in ere ?

    On May 16, 9:00 pm, "anon" wrote:
    > "Matt Rudge" wrote in messagenews:f2fn4r$d2g$2@aioe.org...
    > > I thought the place had closed for the summer and nobody had told me[1]

    > > [1] Again!!!

    > What Summer already ? What with all the rain I seem to be landing myself in
    > I never even dreamt that it could be Summer !

    Nah, can't be summer -- we'd know if it were summer, the rain would be
    warm. :-)

  3. Re: Quite in ere ?

    Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:

    >> Wednesday I was on tests for syfilis and AIDS the results should be
    >> available after 16th may.

    > Today I've visited doctor for tests results, both were negative.

    > Happy birthday to me !

    That'll teach you for not wearing a condom...
    (Or making the other person wear one depending whether you were giving or
    taking...)
    | in |good to you so far... |

  4. Re: Quite in ere ?

    napísal v správe
    > Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:
    >
    >>> Wednesday I was on tests for syfilis and AIDS the results should be
    >>> available after 16th may.

    >> Today I've visited doctor for tests results, both were negative.

    >> Happy birthday to me !

    > That'll teach you for not wearing a condom...
    > (Or making the other person wear one depending whether you were giving or
    > taking...)
    > --

    I ALWAYS use condom with prostitute, but she had some spots on her shoulder
    and arm, when I was asking her what is it, she said "the gnats are nipping
    me", I do not believe her a word anymore, but.....
    .....she could be right in fact.

  5. Re: Quite in ere ?

    > (Or making the other person wear one depending whether you were giving or
    > taking...)

    Go blamming elsesomebody !

  6. Re: Quite in ere ?

    Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:

    >> (Or making the other person wear one depending whether you were giving or
    >> taking...)

    > Go blamming elsesomebody !

    eh?
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |