Updated ZX81 Tape Converter - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Updated ZX81 Tape Converter - Sinclair ; I've put a lot of effort into revamping my ZX81 Tape Converter utility, to give it a proper GUI front end and help system. If you are interested in ZX81 tape conversion (and I guess there are maybe two or ...

  1. Updated ZX81 Tape Converter

    I've put a lot of effort into revamping my ZX81 Tape Converter
    utility, to give it a proper GUI front end and help system.

    If you are interested in ZX81 tape conversion (and I guess there are
    maybe two or three of you out there please take a look and let me
    know what you think.

    Any suggestions for improvements or bug reports would be welcome.

    You can find the ZX81 Tape Converter on my ZX81 web site:

    http://www.zx81stuff.org.uk

    Thanks! Simon

  2. Re: Updated ZX81 Tape Converter

    Hi Simon.
    Real life it's getting in the way, but I wanted to thank you for all
    the time you've spent developing this software, and your dedication to
    the ZX81. I'm in the U.S. and I've been receiving TS1000 tapes by
    mail. I plan to check if you have them in your archive. If I find one
    that you don't have yet, this software will come in handy.

    Cheers,

    Bruno

+ Reply to Thread