Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,... - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,... - Sinclair ; ...de-de beep de-de-beep, de-de beep-de-de-beep de-de-beep beep-beep-beep! Beep de-de-beep, de-de beep de-de-beep de-de GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME! Ode to Peter 'Heather' Thomas- by Mr. A. Nonymous. *cough* I thank you!...

  1. Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    ...de-de beep de-de-beep, de-de beep-de-de-beep de-de-beep
    beep-beep-beep! Beep de-de-beep, de-de beep de-de-beep de-de
    GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME!

    Ode to Peter 'Heather' Thomas-
    by Mr. A. Nonymous.

    *cough* I thank you!

  2. Re: Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    "George Orwell" wrote in message
    news:fbdf88507c5e28f133ee18831d3e540e@mixmaster.it ...
    > ..de-de beep de-de-beep, de-de beep-de-de-beep de-de-beep
    > beep-beep-beep! Beep de-de-beep, de-de beep de-de-beep de-de
    > GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME!
    >
    > Ode to Peter 'Heather' Thomas-
    > by Mr. A. Nonymous.
    >
    > *cough* I thank you!

    Sounds like Wigfield's Saturday night

    regards andy

  3. Re: Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:55:29 GMT, "Andy Rea" wrote:

    >"George Orwell" wrote in message
    >news:fbdf88507c5e28f133ee18831d3e540e@mixmaster.it ...
    >> ..de-de beep de-de-beep, de-de beep-de-de-beep de-de-beep
    >> beep-beep-beep! Beep de-de-beep, de-de beep de-de-beep de-de
    >> GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME!

    >Sounds like Wigfield's Saturday night

    To me it sounds more like the "Bubble Bobble" in-game tune. :-)

  4. Re: Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    Robert Baker wrote:

    >>>..de-de beep de-de-beep, de-de beep-de-de-beep de-de-beep
    >>>beep-beep-beep! Beep de-de-beep, de-de beep de-de-beep de-de
    >>>GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME!
    >>>

    >>Sounds like Wigfield's Saturday night

    > To me it sounds more like the "Bubble Bobble" in-game tune. :-)

    Nahh, that's more:
    de-de beep de-de-de beep de-de-de-di-de beep di-di-de-de-de-de-de-di beep
    de-de-de-de beep...

  5. Re: Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    Robert Newson did eloquently scribble:

    >>>Sounds like Wigfield's Saturday night

    >> To me it sounds more like the "Bubble Bobble" in-game tune. :-)

    > Nahh, that's more:
    > de-de beep de-de-de beep de-de-de-di-de beep di-di-de-de-de-de-de-di beep
    > de-de-de-de beep...

    YOU BASTARD!
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  6. Re: Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >>de-de beep de-de-de beep de-de-de-di-de beep di-di-de-de-de-de-de-di beep
    >>de-de-de-de beep...

    > YOU BASTARD!

    Can't get it out of your mind now eh? ^_^

  7. Re: Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    Robert Newson did eloquently scribble:
    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >>>de-de beep de-de-de beep de-de-de-di-de beep di-di-de-de-de-de-de-di beep
    >>>de-de-de-de beep...

    >> YOU BASTARD!

    > Can't get it out of your mind now eh? ^_^

    That is as you know, the curse of that tune.

    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  8. Re: Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >>>YOU BASTARD!

    >>Can't get it out of your mind now eh? ^_^

    > That is as you know, the curse of that tune.

    Don't know what you mean... ^_-

  9. Re: Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    "Andy Rea" writes:

    > Sounds like Wigfield's Saturday night

    Was she a one hit wonder, or did she have any more songs, e.g.
    in the UK market? Internationally I think only that one song
    was marketed.

    --
    Anders Carlsson

  10. Re: Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    "Anders Carlsson" wrote:

    > > Sounds like Wigfield's Saturday night

    > Was she a one hit wonder, or did she have any more songs,
    > e.g. in the UK market? Internationally I think only that one song
    > was marketed.

    She was a "one-hit wonder" and Danish, not British. I seem to remember
    some trouble over her using someone else's music or lyrics in Saturday
    Night without permission, but it's hazy now.

    Eq.

  11. Re: Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    "Paul E Collins" writes:

    > She [Whigfield] was a "one-hit wonder" and Danish, not British.

    Mea culpa! I found from Wikipedia *cough* that her real name is
    Sannie Charlotte Carlson. Nice surname, just spelled poorly.

    A total of four albums, plus four remix albums. That's quite a lot
    for a one-hit wonder artist accused of not singing herself. Again
    according to the Wiki page, she was recording new songs in 2005
    under the artist name NAAN. Isn't that a bread in India?

    In any case, sh has a very multimedia intensive homepage, including
    a biography in form of her passport. The photo album consists of
    12 pictures, unfortunately all taken in one session.

    --
    Anders Carlsson

  12. Re: Oh, Petey can you help me...It goes: Beep de-de-beep,...

    On Apr 27, 9:05 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > Robert Newson did eloquently scribble:

    > >> To me it sounds more like the "Bubble Bobble" in-game tune. :-)

    > > Nahh, that's more:
    > > de-de beep de-de-de beep de-de-de-di-de beep di-di-de-de-de-de-de-di beep
    > > de-de-de-de beep...

    > YOU BASTARD!

    Time passes... :-)

+ Reply to Thread