The next big date - Sinclair

This is a discussion on The next big date - Sinclair ; Thursday 16th August 2007. Put it in your diaries. Only 114 days away, by my reckoning... And no, it's not the 1989 chapter - that's now scheduled for this autumn/winter. -- Nick Humphries, nick@egyptus.co.uk http://www.egyptus.co.uk/ Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/ ...

  1. The next big date

    --
    Nick Humphries, nick@egyptus.co.uk http://www.egyptus.co.uk/
    Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/
    YSRnRY documentary (1988 OUT NOW!) http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/tvprog/
    The Tipshop http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/
    ZX Video and WWW Alerts http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/cgi-bin/rsscheck.pl

  2. Re: The next big date

    Nick Humphries did eloquently scribble:
    > Thursday 16th August 2007.

    > Put it in your diaries.

    > Only 114 days away, by my reckoning...

    > And no, it's not the 1989 chapter - that's now scheduled for this
    > autumn/winter.

    What's the 16th/8/2007 date?
    128's birthday?
    | in |good to you so far... |

  3. Re: The next big date

    "Nick Humphries" napísal v správe
    news:Pine.LNX.4.61.0704242143460.24659@obd.egyptus .co.uk...
    > Thursday 16th August 2007.
    >
    > Put it in your diaries.
    >
    > Only 114 days away, by my reckoning...
    >
    > And no, it's not the 1989 chapter - that's now scheduled for this
    > autumn/winter.

    Can you betray your strongly guarded secret what's on 16th august ?

  4. Re: The next big date

    Nick Humphries wrote:
    > Thursday 16th August 2007.
    >
    > Put it in your diaries.

    But my diary already has Thursday 16th August 2007 in it... am I meant
    to add another one in or something?

  5. Re: The next big date

    On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Matthew Westcott wrote:

    > Nick Humphries wrote:
    >> Thursday 16th August 2007.
    >>
    >> Put it in your diaries.

    > But my diary already has Thursday 16th August 2007 in it... am I meant to add
    > another one in or something?

    It should be so good that it's worth listing twice...

    --
    Nick Humphries, nick@egyptus.co.uk http://www.egyptus.co.uk/
    Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/
    YSRnRY documentary (1988 OUT NOW!) http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/tvprog/
    The Tipshop http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/
    ZX Video and WWW Alerts http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/cgi-bin/rsscheck.pl

  6. Re: The next big date

    The next big date after that is September 1st, which is the 20th
    anniversary of the launch of the Z88. I got this info from reading a
    copy of Crash from 1987 that I found while sorting through some boxes
    of stuff. I think it may have been issue 45.

  7. Re: The next big date

    > Thursday 16th August 2007.
    >
    > Put it in your diaries.

    173/11.