Spectrum BASIC lists - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Spectrum BASIC lists - Sinclair ; Hi folks, Can anybody tellme where I can found some Spectrum BASIC list programs to be used in an emulator? Thanks M....

  1. Spectrum BASIC lists

    Hi folks,
    Can anybody tellme where I can found some Spectrum BASIC list programs
    to be used in an emulator?
    Thanks

    M.

  2. Re: Spectrum BASIC lists

    Mauricio did eloquently scribble:
    > Hi folks,
    > Can anybody tellme where I can found some Spectrum BASIC list programs
    > to be used in an emulator?

    There're basic listings on WOS, I think. There're some on various magazine
    websites, if you search for Your Spectrum, Your Sinclair, Sinclair User and
    Crash, you'll find sites dedicated to those old magazines with scans of
    pages and so forth.

    If you search for the magazine Your Computer and manage to find a website
    dedicated to the old magazine, there used to be a whole wad of listings in
    their "software file" section for various platforms of the day.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: Spectrum BASIC lists

    Mauricio wrote:
    > Hi folks,
    > Can anybody tellme where I can found some Spectrum BASIC list programs
    > to be used in an emulator?

    Hiya,

    Try Type Fantastic at
    http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jg...s/typehome.htm

    Which has loads on offer.

    Adios,
    Matt

  4. Re: Spectrum BASIC lists

    On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:20:03 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC :

    > > Can anybody tellme where I can found some Spectrum BASIC list programs
    > > to be used in an emulator?

    > There're basic listings on WOS, I think. There're some on various magazine
    > websites, if you search for Your Spectrum, Your Sinclair, Sinclair User and
    > Crash, you'll find sites dedicated to those old magazines with scans of
    > pages and so forth.

    A quicker approach is to visit Type Fantastic, which has them all[1]
    in one place!
    http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jg...s/typehome.htm

    Chris
    [1] For definitions of "all" which mean "probably not all, but a large
    proportion of them"

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  5. Re: Spectrum BASIC lists

    On 20 Apr, 14:11, Mauricio wrote:
    > Hi folks,
    > Can anybody tellme where I can found some Spectrum BASIC list programs
    > to be used in an emulator?
    > Thanks
    >
    > M.

    I have stuck some of my favourites here
    http://www.wearmouth.demon.co.uk/BASIC
    Have a look at the README first.
    Some of them have been posted to this group
    and I assume the authors don't mind.

+ Reply to Thread