OT birthmarks problem - Sinclair

This is a discussion on OT birthmarks problem - Sinclair ; I am faced to a problem how to remove 3 bigger birthmarks with most low costs. In private clinic they want 3500SKK which is unacceptable to me(euro 105). Now i am searching for a state clinic where it is cheaper. ...

  1. OT birthmarks problem

    I am faced to a problem how to remove 3 bigger birthmarks with most low
    costs. In private clinic they want 3500SKK which is unacceptable to me(euro
    105).
    Now i am searching for a state clinic where it is cheaper.

    Now you can make laugh......

  2. Re: OT birthmarks problem

    On Apr 18, 7:38 pm, Bohus Král wrote:
    > I am faced to a problem how to remove 3 bigger birthmarks with most low
    > costs. In private clinic they want 3500SKK which is unacceptable to me(euro
    > 105).
    > Now i am searching for a state clinic where it is cheaper.
    >
    > Now you can make laugh......

    Post them to Wikipedia, they'll get deleted for free. :-)

  3. Re: OT birthmarks problem

    On Apr 18, 11:38 am, Bohus Král wrote:
    > I am faced to a problem how to remove 3 bigger birthmarks with most low
    > costs. In private clinic they want 3500SKK which is unacceptable to me(euro
    > 105).
    > Now i am searching for a state clinic where it is cheaper.
    >
    > Now you can make laugh......

    Bohus, IMHO, you lack a certain amount of acceptance
    with who you are on the _inside_. Take care of that
    first, and everything else will take care of itself.

    And if anyone here laughs at you, consider the source
    of the laughter. Those who laugh at others too often
    are more than likely doing so to avoid crying about
    themselves.

    Cheer up!! You could be stuck in a warzone, or
    live near Chernobyl (or Three Mile Island), or any
    of a dozen other horrible fates. Read or watch
    some comedy! Laughter is good for the soul.

    TTFN,
    Tarkin

  4. Re: OT birthmarks problem

    Hello Tarkin,

    I meant it sarkastic, because I found what a weird problem do I have. That's
    the sentence "now you can make laugh"

    btw I've already found a state clinic where they take 200SKK for one
    birthmark and I am prescribed for 7th june for the surgery.

  5. Re: OT birthmarks problem

    On Apr 23, 12:36 am, Bohus Král wrote:
    > Hello Tarkin,
    >
    > I meant it sarkastic, because I found what a weird problem do I have. That's
    > the sentence "now you can make laugh"
    >
    > btw I've already found a state clinic where they take 200SKK for one
    > birthmark and I am prescribed for 7th june for the surgery.

    Got it! And laughing, now.

    TTFN,
    Tarkin

+ Reply to Thread