Is it too early in the year to say.... - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Is it too early in the year to say.... - Sinclair ; CGC 2007 anyone? -- Matt www.mattrudge.net...

  1. Is it too early in the year to say....

    CGC 2007 anyone?

    --
    Matt
    www.mattrudge.net

  2. Re: Is it too early in the year to say....

    Matt Rudge did eloquently scribble:
    > CGC 2007 anyone?

    Is the winner going to volunteer to host?
    Or has dekay done that?
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: Is it too early in the year to say....

    On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:54:47 +0200 (CEST) da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Matt Rudge:

    > CGC 2007 anyone?

    I was wondering the same thing...

    (not that I've updated the crap game finder for last year's compo yet)

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  4. Re: Is it too early in the year to say....

    Chris Young wibbled:

    > On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:54:47 +0200 (CEST) da kidz on
    > comp.sys.sinclair were rappin' to MC Matt Rudge:
    >
    > > CGC 2007 anyone?

    > I was wondering the same thing...
    >
    > (not that I've updated the crap game finder for last year's compo yet)

    Heh heh - I uploaded the archive of all of last year's games to WoS a
    couple of weeks ago, so it's there when you get round to it.

    Maybe the person who wrote the game that got the least points should
    host this year's compo.... as punishment

    /me ducks and runs

    --
    Matt
    www.mattrudge.net

  5. Re: Is it too early in the year to say....

    On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:24:07 +0200 (CEST) da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Matt Rudge:

    > Heh heh - I uploaded the archive of all of last year's games to WoS a
    > couple of weeks ago, so it's there when you get round to it.
    >
    > Maybe the person who wrote the game that got the least points should
    > host this year's compo.... as punishment

    Yes, that's quite a good... erm... hold on...

    > /me ducks and runs

    COME BACK 'ERE, YOU!

    Seriously, though, I have offered in the past, but mysteriously there
    always seems to be somebody else having already agreed to do so
    despite me having no knowledge of this. I think there's some sort of
    c.s.s. cover-up but I've not figured it out yet.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  6. Re: Is it too early in the year to say....

    Chris Young wibbled:

    > On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:24:07 +0200 (CEST) da kidz on
    > comp.sys.sinclair were rappin' to MC Matt Rudge:
    >

    > > Maybe the person who wrote the game that got the least points should
    > > host this year's compo.... as punishment

    > Seriously, though, I have offered in the past, but mysteriously there
    > always seems to be somebody else having already agreed to do so
    > despite me having no knowledge of this. I think there's some sort of
    > c.s.s. cover-up but I've not figured it out yet.

    Well.... it wouldn't be a very good cover-up if we told you about it,
    would it?

    But that sounds like the nearest thing we've had to an offer so far....
    I'm all in favour of it. All in agreement of suspending the cover-up
    for this year, say "aye". At the very least, you'd be able to get some
    revenge on me when I send in my entry.[1]

    [1] Which is actually half-written already. That is to say....
    finished.

    --
    Matt
    www.mattrudge.net

  7. Re: Is it too early in the year to say....

    On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:01:02 +0200 (CEST) da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Matt Rudge:

    > But that sounds like the nearest thing we've had to an offer so far....
    > I'm all in favour of it. All in agreement of suspending the cover-up
    > for this year, say "aye". At the very least, you'd be able to get some
    > revenge on me when I send in my entry.[1]

    Hmm, there seems to be some apathy amongst the voting public - even
    the French can't be bothered to vote. 85% turn-out to the
    presidential elections, yet nobody can be arsed to respond to what
    *really* matters. (Erm, do we even have any French spec-chums in here?
    Ed)

    A quick check in #speccy and... no objections.

    Hmm, looks like I'm running it then. Official launch press
    conference to happen forthwith.