BEWARE - Sinclair

This is a discussion on BEWARE - Sinclair ; Beware -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tomorrow is Friday 13th Good luck to you all! Mischief will happen...

  1. BEWARE

    Beware

    Tomorrow is Friday 13th

    Good luck to you all!

    Mischief will happen

  2. Re: BEWARE

    No, on the toast rack, simply keep the regulator connector and pins clean
    or solder them on and all will be well.

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "zx128k" wrote in message
    news:1176413211.334564.133020@n76g2000hsh.googlegr oups.com...
    > Beware

    > Tomorrow is Friday 13th
    >
    > Good luck to you all!
    >
    > Mischief will happen

  3. Re: BEWARE

    On 2007-04-13, Brian Gaff wrote:

    > No, on the toast rack, simply keep the regulator connector and pins clean
    > or solder them on and all will be well.

    Hello Brian, you're either being really surreal or you've posted the
    above reply to the wrong group or post!

  4. Re: BEWARE

    Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    > On 2007-04-13, Brian Gaff wrote:

    >> No, on the toast rack, simply keep the regulator connector and pins clean
    >> or solder them on and all will be well.

    > Hello Brian, you're either being really surreal or you've posted the
    > above reply to the wrong group or post!

    Awww, and you broke it, we could've had a real roger irrelevant thread there
    too.

    With the reply to brian's goin on about zebras being unable to use the
    competition pro joystick or sommat.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  5. Re: BEWARE

    "zx128k" Wrote..
    > Beware

    > Tomorrow is Friday 13th
    >
    > Good luck to you all!
    >
    > Mischief will happen

    My favorite time Friday the 13th. Mayabe I'll go and let a cat cross my
    path.

  6. Re: BEWARE

    Zebras? Did they not make a drive3 for the Timex?

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    wrote in message
    > Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    >> On 2007-04-13, Brian Gaff wrote:

    >>> No, on the toast rack, simply keep the regulator connector and pins
    >>> clean
    >>> or solder them on and all will be well.

    >> Hello Brian, you're either being really surreal or you've posted the
    >> above reply to the wrong group or post!

    > Awww, and you broke it, we could've had a real roger irrelevant thread
    > there
    > too.
    >
    > With the reply to brian's goin on about zebras being unable to use the
    > competition pro joystick or sommat.
    > --
    > __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    > | spike1@freenet.co.uk |
    > |
    > |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| "ARSE! GERLS!! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!!!"
    > |
    > | in | "THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL
    > MATTER!...FECK!!!! |
    > | Computer Science | - Father Jack in "Father Ted"

  7. Re: BEWARE

    At the risk of stating the obvious pun in my reply.

    The person has assumed the identity of a 128k speccy. So he or she has
    written about problems with Friday the 13th. Thus, one of the most annoying
    problems on that machine was the naff connection to the regulator, and thus,
    I assumed he or she must rely on the regulator to not keep fainting all over
    the place, hence my comment.

    Simple really!

    Would it surprise you to know I never did complete Golden Apple?

    Brian

    --
    "Ian Rawlings" wrote in message
    news:slrnf1ujfe.3b4.news06@desktop.tarcus.org.uk.. .
    > On 2007-04-13, Brian Gaff wrote:
    >
    >> No, on the toast rack, simply keep the regulator connector and pins
    >> clean
    >> or solder them on and all will be well.

    > Hello Brian, you're either being really surreal or you've posted the
    > above reply to the wrong group or post!
    >
    > --
    > Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!

  8. Re: BEWARE

    On 2007-04-14, Brian Gaff wrote:

    > At the risk of stating the obvious pun in my reply.

    A yes, the old "obvious pun in my reply" gag ;-)

    > I assumed he or she must rely on the regulator to not keep fainting all over
    > the place, hence my comment.
    >
    > Simple really!

    Silly me! You *were* being particularly surreal, I should have guessed..

    > Would it surprise you to know I never did complete Golden Apple?

    I don't think I've ever completed any adventure game, the parsers
    always got on my nerves, and I would start suggesting evil things for
    the game to do to itself after a few goes...

    Having said that, I do still have a half-completed map I made of
    Colossal Cave somewhere, really must finish that off..