basic language retropedia - Sinclair

This is a discussion on basic language retropedia - Sinclair ; http://rtdos.com/tiki-index.php?page...age+Retropedia working on a retropedia of sorts for the basic language; what we are trying to do here is create a xref system of the different commands each dialect of basic used and how each dialect of basic used them. ...

  1. basic language retropedia

    http://rtdos.com/tiki-index.php?page...age+Retropedia

    working on a retropedia of sorts for the basic language; what we are trying
    to do here is create a xref system of the different commands each dialect of
    basic used and how each dialect of basic used them. we're trying to cover
    all basics for all machines (from the first machine that used basic up until
    as recent as possible or feasible); back in the early to mid 80's there were
    TONS of books on the subject and we're trying to re-create that here (since
    most other classical computing sites contain information on the various
    machines we are trying to gather programming information on these machines
    so, no, we're attempting to NOT duplicate the same information on other
    sites although we'll link to these sites when necessary, possible, and or
    allowed by these other sites).

    --
    Woodzy
    http://www.rtdos.com

  2. Re: basic language retropedia

    On Apr 11, 9:50 pm, "proteanthread" wrote:
    > we'll link to these sites when necessary, possible, and or
    > allowed by these other sites).

    Allowed? How can other sites stop you linking to them?

    And "and/or" is unnecessary, since "or" already covers "and". pedant> :-)

+ Reply to Thread