BASIC - Sinclair

This is a discussion on BASIC - Sinclair ; Where is the coolest site to know all about Spectrum basic? BASICly I just need the syntax for the 48K model. And... was there ever any Ultima released for the Spectrum and where to find it? -- Etienne von Wettingfeld ...

  1. BASIC

    --
    Etienne von Wettingfeld [Mac OS X Tiger]

  2. Re: BASIC

    Etienne von Wettingfeld wrote:
    > Where is the coolest site to know all about Spectrum basic? BASICly I
    > just need the syntax for the 48K model.

    http://www.worldofspectrum.org/docum...n.html#manuals

  3. Re: BASIC

    In article ,
    Calum wrote:

    > > Where is the coolest site to know all about Spectrum basic? BASICly I
    > > just need the syntax for the 48K model.

    > http://www.worldofspectrum.org/docum...n.html#manuals

    You are the greatest!

    --
    Etienne von Wettingfeld [Mac OS X Tiger]

+ Reply to Thread