TEST - Sinclair

This is a discussion on TEST - Sinclair ; Please ignore hmm been a while since starglider was in 'ere...

  1. TEST

    Please ignore

    hmm been a while since starglider was in 'ere

  2. Re: TEST

    Mal Franks did eloquently scribble:
    > Please ignore

    > hmm been a while since starglider was in 'ere

    Well, if anything gets him out of the woodwork, that will.
    | in |good to you so far... |

  3. Re: TEST

    In article , spike1@freenet.co.uk
    says...
    > Mal Franks did eloquently scribble:
    > > Please ignore

    > > hmm been a while since starglider was in 'ere

    > Well, if anything gets him out of the woodwork, that will.

    the one posted last month didn't

  4. Re: TEST

    Mal Franks did eloquently scribble:
    > In article , spike1@freenet.co.uk
    > says...
    >> Mal Franks did eloquently scribble:
    >> > Please ignore

    >> > hmm been a while since starglider was in 'ere

    >> Well, if anything gets him out of the woodwork, that will.
    >>

    > the one posted last month didn't

    In that case... perhaps
    Subject: Heineken
    Body: Please ingest
    Because it awakens the stargliders other threads cannot reach.

    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  5. Re: TEST

    Sorry never saw an elephant or a rolo so your test failed.

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "Mal Franks" wrote in message
    news:MPG.207335abeb07b51f9896e2@news.individual.ne t...
    > Please ignore
    >

    > hmm been a while since starglider was in 'ere

  6. Re: TEST

    On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:12:55 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Brian Gaff:

    > Sorry never saw an elephant or a rolo so your test failed.

    Do elephants like Rolos?

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |