PC keyboard adapter for 128K +2a - Sinclair

This is a discussion on PC keyboard adapter for 128K +2a - Sinclair ; Has anyone ever made a PC keyboard adapter for the Spectrum +2? Bill H...

  1. PC keyboard adapter for 128K +2a

    Has anyone ever made a PC keyboard adapter for the Spectrum +2?

    Bill H

  2. Re: PC keyboard adapter for 128K +2a

    Bill H wrote:
    > Has anyone ever made a PC keyboard adapter for the Spectrum +2?

    The Proface AT, sold by Sintech: http://sintech.hitech.cz/
    Probably only usable with ancient AT type keyboards though.

    I haven't found anything to specifically confirm that it works with a
    +2, but I haven't found anything saying that it doesn't either...

  3. Re: PC keyboard adapter for 128K +2a

    Matthew Westcott napsal:
    > Bill H wrote:
    > > Has anyone ever made a PC keyboard adapter for the Spectrum +2?

    > The Proface AT, sold by Sintech: http://sintech.hitech.cz/
    > Probably only usable with ancient AT type keyboards though.
    >
    > I haven't found anything to specifically confirm that it works with a
    > +2, but I haven't found anything saying that it doesn't either...

    Detailed info about Keyboard Proface
    http://velesoft.speccy.cz/keyboardproface-cz.htm

    Exist too russian "multicard" interface for ZX:
    http://zx.pk.ru/showthread.php?t=609

    VELESOFT

+ Reply to Thread