Jetpac Refueled: Next week! - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Jetpac Refueled: Next week! - Sinclair ; For those of you with an Xbox 360, you can download this for 400 MS points (about 3) next Wednesday. Aces! deKay -- Lofi Gaming: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk [Gamertag: deKay 01] Gaming Diary: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary/ My computer runs at 3.5MHz and I'm proud ...

  1. Jetpac Refueled: Next week!

    --
    Lofi Gaming: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk [Gamertag: deKay 01]
    Gaming Diary: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary/
    "Zomoniac is wrong"

  2. Re: Jetpac Refueled: Next week!

    In article ,
    andyk@deleteme.lofi-gaming.nospam.org.uk.invalid says...
    > For those of you with an Xbox 360, you can download this for 400 MS points
    > (about 3) next Wednesday. Aces!
    >
    > deKay

    woohoo!

    anything decent appearing this week?

  3. Re: Jetpac Refueled: Next week!

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, 27 Mar
    2007 12:17:30 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    yawatina tan reek esk Mal Franks fornis do marikano
    es bono tan el:

    >In article ,
    >andyk@deleteme.lofi-gaming.nospam.org.uk.invalid says...
    >> For those of you with an Xbox 360, you can download this for 400 MS points
    >> (about 3) next Wednesday. Aces!
    >>
    >> deKay
    >>

    >woohoo!
    >
    >anything decent appearing this week?

    Well, seeing as my post was almost a week old, yes! Jetpac Refuelled!

    Oh, and something called Shivering Isles wot I certainly *won't* be spending
    2400 MS points on.

    Ahem.

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary

  4. Re: Jetpac Refueled: Next week!

    In article , andyk@lofi-
    gaming.org.uk says...
    > Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, 27 Mar
    > 2007 12:17:30 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    > yawatina tan reek esk Mal Franks fornis do marikano
    > es bono tan el:
    >
    > Well, seeing as my post was almost a week old, yes! Jetpac Refuelled!

    oops and YAY!

    > Oh, and something called Shivering Isles wot I certainly *won't* be spending
    > 2400 MS points on.

    KNOWN LIAR

+ Reply to Thread