Re: How many games did you buy and how many where C90's? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: How many games did you buy and how many where C90's? - Sinclair ; On 2007-03-22, Matt Rudge wrote: > Oh I used to dream of being able to afford a 2.99 game. That would > have been luxury to me. I'd have had to work 27 years down t'pit to be > able ...

  1. Re: How many games did you buy and how many where C90's?

    On 2007-03-22, Matt Rudge wrote:

    > Oh I used to dream of being able to afford a 2.99 game. That would
    > have been luxury to me. I'd have had to work 27 years down t'pit to be
    > able to afford a 2.99 game.

    NO NO NO NOT THE BLOODY YORKSHIREMEN SKETCH AGAIN!!!

    That blasted sketch gets re-run in just about every newsgroup I'm in
    at least twice a day, it would be driving me up the wall, if I could
    afford a place with a wall rather than this puddle in the road..

  2. Re: How many games did you buy and how many where C90's?

    Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    > On 2007-03-22, Matt Rudge wrote:

    >> Oh I used to dream of being able to afford a 2.99 game. That would
    >> have been luxury to me. I'd have had to work 27 years down t'pit to be
    >> able to afford a 2.99 game.

    > NO NO NO NOT THE BLOODY YORKSHIREMEN SKETCH AGAIN!!!

    > That blasted sketch gets re-run in just about every newsgroup I'm in
    > at least twice a day, it would be driving me up the wall, if I could
    > afford a place with a wall rather than this puddle in the road..

    Drives me completely nuts too... Or would, if I didn't dream of a puddle
    with the possibility of a small nut tree nearby.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: How many games did you buy and how many where C90's?

    On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:48:04 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC :

    > >> Oh I used to dream of being able to afford a 2.99 game. That would
    > >> have been luxury to me. I'd have had to work 27 years down t'pit to be
    > >> able to afford a 2.99 game.

    > > NO NO NO NOT THE BLOODY YORKSHIREMEN SKETCH AGAIN!!!

    > > That blasted sketch gets re-run in just about every newsgroup I'm in
    > > at least twice a day, it would be driving me up the wall, if I could
    > > afford a place with a wall rather than this puddle in the road..

    > Drives me completely nuts too... Or would, if I didn't dream of a puddle
    > with the possibility of a small nut tree nearby.

    We 'ad to make do with making our own Yorkshiremen sketch out o' bits
    of dirt we picked off t' road, an' 'ad to dodge t' traffic to get even
    them. Lost an arm an' an ear and half o' me leg every time we needed
    more dirt f'r Yorkshiremen, I did.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  4. Re: How many games did you buy and how many where C90's?

    On 2007-03-22, Chris Young wrote:

    > We 'ad to make do with making our own Yorkshiremen sketch out o' bits
    > of dirt we picked off t' road, an' 'ad to dodge t' traffic to get even
    > them. Lost an arm an' an ear and half o' me leg every time we needed
    > more dirt f'r Yorkshiremen, I did.

    This gag is dead. It has ceased to be!

  5. Re: How many games did you buy and how many where C90's?

    Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    > On 2007-03-22, Chris Young wrote:

    >> We 'ad to make do with making our own Yorkshiremen sketch out o' bits
    >> of dirt we picked off t' road, an' 'ad to dodge t' traffic to get even
    >> them. Lost an arm an' an ear and half o' me leg every time we needed
    >> more dirt f'r Yorkshiremen, I did.

    > This gag is dead. It has ceased to be!

    No it's not, it's just restin!