On 2007-03-21, Matt Rudge wrote:

> I had a few originals, but I'd say 80% of the games I had were on Varta
> (told you I was poor) C60 cassettes with scribbly hand-written labels.

I had the later Ultimates as originals, Sabre Wulf, Underwurlde,
Knight Lore, Alien 8, and Nightshade but Nightshade popped the bubble
and I didn't buy any more Ultimate. I also had Elite as original, and
for some reason Gyron. A smattering of others bought second-hand,
like Braxx Bluff IIRC. The rest were C90s and C60s with a few C16s I
think. I even had one tape that was a loop about 5 minutes long, they
didn't catch on!

> On some particularly prestigious titles I'd even tried to copy the
> cover artwork from the original...... oh the shame!!

On a few of them I cut out adverts from the magazines and glued them
to thin card to make cassette inlays ;-)