Harlequin Spectrum Clone Update - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Harlequin Spectrum Clone Update - Sinclair ; Hi people. The Harlequin ZX Spectrum clone has been progressing nicely. Quite a lot of the video design has been worked out, and I've just uploaded a schematic that implements much of what has been discussed on the website. You ...

  1. Harlequin Spectrum Clone Update

    Hi people.
    The Harlequin ZX Spectrum clone has been progressing nicely. Quite a
    lot of the video design has been worked out, and I've just uploaded a
    schematic that implements much of what has been discussed on the
    website.

    You can follow the progress of course at http://www.nfluid.com/specDesign
    and sign up to the RSS feed.

    Over the coming week the video design should be completed (time
    willing) and I'll upload some photos of the prototype as-is and scope
    pictures...

    Until then......

  2. Re: Harlequin Spectrum Clone Update

    The link doesn't work for me. Is there another link available?

    Frans

    csmith:
    > Hi people.
    > The Harlequin ZX Spectrum clone has been progressing nicely. Quite a
    > lot of the video design has been worked out, and I've just uploaded a
    > schematic that implements much of what has been discussed on the
    > website.
    >
    > You can follow the progress of course at

    http://www.nfluid.com/specDesign
    > and sign up to the RSS feed.
    >
    > Over the coming week the video design should be completed (time
    > willing) and I'll upload some photos of the prototype as-is and scope
    > pictures...
    >
    > Until then......

  3. Re: Harlequin Spectrum Clone Update

    On Mar 19, 10:27 pm, "Frans" wrote:
    > The link doesn't work for me. Is there another link available?

    How very odd.
    That is definitely the correct URL and works when I click it.
    Are you sure you've got the capital 'D' in specDesign? or could this
    be a network issue.

    Hope you manage to access it.

    Kind regards,
    Chris

    > csmith:> Hi people.
    > > The Harlequin ZX Spectrum clone has been progressing nicely. Quite a
    > > lot of the video design has been worked out, and I've just uploaded a
    > > schematic that implements much of what has been discussed on the
    > > website.

    > > You can follow the progress of course at

    > http://www.nfluid.com/specDesign
    >
    > > and sign up to the RSS feed.

    > > Over the coming week the video design should be completed (time
    > > willing) and I'll upload some photos of the prototype as-is and scope
    > > pictures...

    > > Until then......

  4. Re: Harlequin Spectrum Clone Update

    If you have a proxy, try through that.

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "csmith" wrote in message
    news:1174419597.743569.117460@y80g2000hsf.googlegr oups.com...
    > On Mar 19, 10:27 pm, "Frans" wrote:
    >> The link doesn't work for me. Is there another link available?

    > How very odd.
    > That is definitely the correct URL and works when I click it.
    > Are you sure you've got the capital 'D' in specDesign? or could this
    > be a network issue.
    >
    > Hope you manage to access it.
    >
    > Kind regards,
    > Chris
    >

    >> csmith:> Hi people.
    >> > The Harlequin ZX Spectrum clone has been progressing nicely. Quite a
    >> > lot of the video design has been worked out, and I've just uploaded a
    >> > schematic that implements much of what has been discussed on the
    >> > website.

    >> > You can follow the progress of course at

    >> http://www.nfluid.com/specDesign
    >>
    >> > and sign up to the RSS feed.

    >> > Over the coming week the video design should be completed (time
    >> > willing) and I'll upload some photos of the prototype as-is and scope
    >> > pictures...

    >> > Until then......

  5. Re: Harlequin Spectrum Clone Update

    "Frans" wrote in message
    > The link doesn't work for me. Is there another link available?

    Works fine for me.

    Anusol Man.

+ Reply to Thread