FAR CAMP SEWAGE! - Sinclair

This is a discussion on FAR CAMP SEWAGE! - Sinclair ; Name-that-game thread over on WoS: FAR CAMP SEWAGE is the category of one of the posts -- can anyone work out what it is? BTW, Stonkers has already been and gone in that thread......

  1. FAR CAMP SEWAGE!

    Name-that-game thread over on WoS:

    FAR CAMP SEWAGE is the category of one of the posts -- can anyone work
    out what it is?

    BTW, Stonkers has already been and gone in that thread...

  2. Re: FAR CAMP SEWAGE!

    korax1214@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > Name-that-game thread over on WoS:

    > FAR CAMP SEWAGE is the category of one of the posts -- can anyone work
    > out what it is?

    > BTW, Stonkers has already been and gone in that thread...

    I don't do WoS forums, what's the question?
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: FAR CAMP SEWAGE!

    On Mar 10, 1:35 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > I don't do WoS forums, what's the question?

    'Tis another anagrams thread (this time a name-the game(s) quiz), like
    the one here about eight years ago...

  4. Re: FAR CAMP SEWAGE!

    korax1214@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > On Mar 10, 1:35 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >> I don't do WoS forums, what's the question?

    > 'Tis another anagrams thread (this time a name-the game(s) quiz), like
    > the one here about eight years ago...

    The one that spawned llama wax len?

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  5. Re: FAR CAMP SEWAGE!

    On Mar 10, 1:54 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > The one that spawned llama wax len?

    Yep, this one: <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.sinclair/
    browse_thread/thread/222f3bb9531620d2/1977e635d967f745>

    Other good anagrams in that thread include "Tomaz Cedilnik" == "Lick
    Dot In Maze"

  6. Re: FAR CAMP SEWAGE!

    korax1214@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > On Mar 10, 1:54 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >> The one that spawned llama wax len?

    > Yep, this one: <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.sinclair/
    > browse_thread/thread/222f3bb9531620d2/1977e635d967f745>

    > Other good anagrams in that thread include "Tomaz Cedilnik" == "Lick
    > Dot In Maze"

    I remember mine was Wendell Hairwall

    | in |good to you so far... |

  7. Re: FAR CAMP SEWAGE!

    korax1214@gmail.com writes:

    > Other good anagrams in that thread include "Tomaz Cedilnik" == "Lick
    > Dot In Maze"

    Heh. Did he afterwards start to use the nickname "Pacman"?

    --
    Anders Carlsson

+ Reply to Thread