Re: Walkers "Potato Head" crisps - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: Walkers "Potato Head" crisps - Sinclair ; Chris Young wrote: > What pisses me off abut Walkers (except the blatent incorrect > colouring of their Salt'n'Vinegar and Cheese'n'Onion packets), is the > fact it appears to be impossible to buy a Walkers Multipack which > doesn't contain ...

  1. Re: Walkers "Potato Head" crisps

    Chris Young wrote:
    > What pisses me off abut Walkers (except the blatent incorrect
    > colouring of their Salt'n'Vinegar and Cheese'n'Onion packets), is the
    > fact it appears to be impossible to buy a Walkers Multipack which
    > doesn't contain Cheese'n'Onion flavour.

    The thing I don't like about multipacks is the inclusion of ready salted
    "flavour". I still don't get it... are they like buying just a pizza
    base and you do your own topping?

    I realise you Inglanders have had these flavourless slivers "available"
    to you for some time but they're a relatively new arrival in Ireland. We
    still haven't grokked the idea...

  2. Re: Walkers "Potato Head" crisps

    fuzzix wrote:
    > I realise you Inglanders have had these flavourless slivers "available"
    > to you for some time but they're a relatively new arrival in Ireland. We
    > still haven't grokked the idea...

    They're a lot tastier than cheese and feckin' onion, a flavour which I
    can only imagine is so prevalent in Ireland because it's one of the few
    things that's ever been invented here

  3. Re: Walkers "Potato Head" crisps

    fuzzix did eloquently scribble:
    > Chris Young wrote:
    >> What pisses me off abut Walkers (except the blatent incorrect
    >> colouring of their Salt'n'Vinegar and Cheese'n'Onion packets), is the
    >> fact it appears to be impossible to buy a Walkers Multipack which
    >> doesn't contain Cheese'n'Onion flavour.

    > The thing I don't like about multipacks is the inclusion of ready salted
    > "flavour". I still don't get it... are they like buying just a pizza
    > base and you do your own topping?

    No, salt'n'shake is the "pizza base, you add your own topping"

  4. Re: Walkers "Potato Head" crisps

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > No, salt'n'shake is the "pizza base, you add your own topping"

    Salt isn't really what I'd consider a main event flavouring... not
    something to put on a crisp alone.

  5. Re: Walkers "Potato Head" crisps

    "fuzzix" wrote in message
    > Salt isn't really what I'd consider a main event flavouring... not
    > something to put on a crisp alone.

    I don't know Ready Salted can be okay sometimes. Though I prefer Salt and
    Vinger.

  6. Re: Walkers "Potato Head" crisps

    On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:40:37 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC fuzzix:

    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > > No, salt'n'shake is the "pizza base, you add your own topping"
    > >

    > Salt isn't really what I'd consider a main event flavouring... not
    > something to put on a crisp alone.

    Consider it a "three cheese" pizza.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  7. Re: Walkers "Potato Head" crisps

    Chris Young wrote:
    > Consider it a "three cheese" pizza.

    But it's a one cheese pizza... and there's not much cheese.

+ Reply to Thread