FA: 1982 Your computer magazines - Sinclair

This is a discussion on FA: 1982 Your computer magazines - Sinclair ; I have some1982 editions of Your Computer Magazine on Ebay. http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...+Computer+1982 I don't want to sell, but SWMBO insists something goes... I'm in the UK, but can ship just about anywhere except Nigeria. Jc....

  1. FA: 1982 Your computer magazines

    I have some1982 editions of Your Computer Magazine on Ebay.

    http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...+Computer+1982

    I don't want to sell, but SWMBO insists something goes...

    I'm in the UK, but can ship just about anywhere except Nigeria.

    Jc.

  2. Re: 1982 Your computer magazines

    "Josey" wrote in message
    >I have some1982 editions of Your Computer Magazine on Ebay.
    >
    > http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...+Computer+1982
    >
    > I don't want to sell, but SWMBO insists something goes...
    >
    > I'm in the UK, but can ship just about anywhere except Nigeria.

    Would be interested to see how much these go for, I have a complete set from
    issue 1 to about 1985/6....

    Hellraiser............>

+ Reply to Thread