[I]Falling in love - Sinclair

This is a discussion on [I]Falling in love - Sinclair ; OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?...

  1. [I]Falling in love

    OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many
    times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?

  2. Re: [I]Falling in love

    Lister wrote:
    > OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many
    > times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?

    I'd describe it as "off topic."

    --

    (O)enone

  3. Re: [I]Falling in love

    On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:48:46 -0000, "Oenone"
    wrote:

    >Lister wrote:
    >> OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many
    >> times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?

    >I'd describe it as "off topic."

    Indeed, I posted to the wrong group, sorry

  4. Re: [I]Falling in love

    Lister wibbled:

    Yes.... alt.fan.borisjohnson is that way ----->

    --
    Matt
    www.mattrudge.net

  5. Re: [I]Falling in love

    "Lister" wrote in message
    > OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many
    > times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?

    I wouldn't let it concern you, i't nothing you'll ever need to worry
    about...

  6. Re: [I]Falling in love

    Bit like falling in the lake, but without the water part.

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "Lister" wrote in message
    > OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many
    > times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?

  7. Re: Falling in love

    >From Deteriorata (National Lampoon's Radio Dinner - 1972):

    "Fall not in love, it will stick to your face."

  8. Re: [I]Falling in love

    On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:33:14 +0100 (CET), "Matt Rudge"
    wrote:

    >Lister wibbled:
    >
    >> On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:48:46 -0000, "Oenone"
    >> wrote:

    >> > I'd describe it as "off topic."

    >> Indeed, I posted to the wrong group, sorry

    >Yes.... alt.fan.borisjohnson is that way ----->

    Damn, it doesn't exist. I was looking forward to that.

  9. Re: Falling in love

    On Mar 7, 1:43 pm, Lister wrote:
    > OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many
    > times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?

    Something to avoid as much as possible? :-)

  10. Re: [I]Falling in love

    Lister wrote:
    > OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many
    > times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?

    Like swimming in treacle with a randomly firing defibrillator strapped
    to your chest. You get a sort of foamy feeling in your silly bits.

  11. Re: [I]Falling in love

    Lister wrote:

    > OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many
    > times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?

    "Love is a verb and a noun as well.
    You'll find it in the dictionary under 'L'.
    They give you a description and they spell it out,
    But they don't say what it's all about."

    So that's a waste of time, then.

    (Ta to Aberfeldy: http://www.aberfeldys.com/)

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  12. Re: [I]Falling in love

    Lister wrote:
    > OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many
    > times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?

    Expensive.

  13. Re: Falling in love

    On 7 Mar, 14:41, Lister wrote:
    > On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Oenone wrote:
    > >Lister wrote:
    > >> OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many
    > >> times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?

    > >I'd describe it as "off topic."

    > Indeed, I posted to the wrong group, sorry

    I do believe Shirtboy is taking the piss!

  14. Re: Falling in love

    ajmoss_throwaway_account_001@hotmail.co.uk wrote:
    > I do believe Shirtboy is taking the piss!

    What is... "wuv"?

  15. Re: Falling in love

    On Mar 7, 8:43 am, Lister wrote:
    > OK, this is kind of philosophical, and has probably been done many
    > times before, but how would *you* describe falling in love?

    Finally getting programs off the internet and onto my ZX81. ;-p

    Ralph Glatt

+ Reply to Thread