can you mod the video for composite output? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on can you mod the video for composite output? - Sinclair ; I was thinking of buying a Timex Sinclair off of ebay. I used to have one years ago, but I recall it only output RF. Surely there must be a way to tap into the luma signal so you could ...

  1. can you mod the video for composite output?

    I was thinking of buying a Timex Sinclair off of ebay. I used to have
    one years ago, but I recall it only output RF. Surely there must be a
    way to tap into the luma signal so you could have a composite output,
    right? I haven't been able to find any documentation on this.

  2. Re: can you mod the video for composite output?

    adric22 wrote:
    > I was thinking of buying a Timex Sinclair off of ebay. I used to have
    > one years ago, but I recall it only output RF. Surely there must be a
    > way to tap into the luma signal so you could have a composite output,
    > right? I haven't been able to find any documentation on this.

    The TS2068 has composite output so you won't need to do anything for that.

    Fred

  3. Re: can you mod the video for composite output?

    On Mar 5, 5:58 pm, "adric22" wrote:
    > I was thinking of buying a Timex Sinclair off of ebay. I used to have
    > one years ago, but I recall it only output RF. Surely there must be a
    > way to tap into the luma signal so you could have a composite output,
    > right? I haven't been able to find any documentation on this.

    Yes you can do that - look at the boards on www.ts1000.us for more
    information

    Bill H

+ Reply to Thread