Sinclair reference on last Thursday's Dead Ringers - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Sinclair reference on last Thursday's Dead Ringers - Sinclair ; Was a skit on the PC, Mac adverts that feature Mitchell & Webb http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO5ob9L9iiI...

  1. Sinclair reference on last Thursday's Dead Ringers

    Was a skit on the PC, Mac adverts that feature Mitchell & Webb

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO5ob9L9iiI

  2. Re: Sinclair reference on last Thursday's Dead Ringers

    Mal Franks wrote:

    > Was a skit on the PC, Mac adverts that feature Mitchell & Webb
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO5ob9L9iiI

    Just when you're chuckling along, thinking, "Oh yes, that's quite
    amusing", along comes the punchline. Hilarious. For Sinclair fans,
    anyway.

    Now, what's the best way of wiping tea off a monitor?

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  3. Re: Sinclair reference on last Thursday's Dead Ringers

    Duncan Snowden did eloquently scribble:
    > Mal Franks wrote:

    >> Was a skit on the PC, Mac adverts that feature Mitchell & Webb
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO5ob9L9iiI

    > Just when you're chuckling along, thinking, "Oh yes, that's quite
    > amusing", along comes the punchline. Hilarious. For Sinclair fans,
    > anyway.

    > Now, what's the best way of wiping tea off a monitor?

    So you didn't see it on dead ringers last week then?

    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  4. Re: Sinclair reference on last Thursday's Dead Ringers

    Duncan Snowden wrote:
    > Mal Franks wrote:
    >
    >> Was a skit on the PC, Mac adverts that feature Mitchell & Webb
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO5ob9L9iiI

    > Just when you're chuckling along, thinking, "Oh yes, that's quite
    > amusing", along comes the punchline. Hilarious. For Sinclair fans,
    > anyway.

    Can't say I got the joke, personally... what did the old bloke have to
    do with anything?

  5. Re: Sinclair reference on last Thursday's Dead Ringers

    Calum did eloquently scribble:
    > Duncan Snowden wrote:
    >> Mal Franks wrote:
    >>
    >>> Was a skit on the PC, Mac adverts that feature Mitchell & Webb
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO5ob9L9iiI

    >> Just when you're chuckling along, thinking, "Oh yes, that's quite
    >> amusing", along comes the punchline. Hilarious. For Sinclair fans,
    >> anyway.

    > Can't say I got the joke, personally... what did the old bloke have to
    > do with anything?

    It was ming campbell... y'know, the OTHER party leader.

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  6. Re: Sinclair reference on last Thursday's Dead Ringers

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > Calum did eloquently scribble:
    >> Duncan Snowden wrote:

    >>> Just when you're chuckling along, thinking, "Oh yes, that's quite
    >>> amusing", along comes the punchline. Hilarious. For Sinclair fans,
    >>> anyway.

    >> Can't say I got the joke, personally... what did the old bloke have to
    >> do with anything?

    > It was ming campbell... y'know, the OTHER party leader.

    Oh... impressions well up to their usual standards there then!

    While we're on the topic, there was another (funnier IMHO!) "Mac v PC ad
    with Sinclair references" sketch on this week's Now Show on Radio 4...
    probably on Listen Again or summat if anyone wants to check it out...

+ Reply to Thread