The Almost Mythical Sinclair FM Radio Watch - Sinclair

This is a discussion on The Almost Mythical Sinclair FM Radio Watch - Sinclair ; Seen on RetroThing: http://www.retrothing.com/2007/02/unreleased_sinc.html -- KLP2...

  1. The Almost Mythical Sinclair FM Radio Watch

  2. Re: The Almost Mythical Sinclair FM Radio Watch

    Bit like the first microvision with 405 line capability and non bent tube.

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "KLP2" wrote in message
    > Seen on RetroThing:
    >
    > http://www.retrothing.com/2007/02/unreleased_sinc.html
    > --
    > KLP2

  3. Re: The Almost Mythical Sinclair FM Radio Watch

    On Mar 1, 3:16 pm, KLP2 wrote:
    > Seen on RetroThing:
    >
    > http://www.retrothing.com/2007/02/unreleased_sinc.html
    > --
    > KLP2

    A great article and photo and I love the pioneering story in the link.

    http://www.ledwatches.net/articles/d...lair-wrist.htm

    Taking the Sinclair Executive Jet up to Dundee...
    And a day of psychometric tests to get the job.

    Here are the patents referred to

    http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=E...&QPN=EP0126629

    I found another story that shows how Sir Clive pioneered Class 'D'
    audio amplification in the 1960s which ensures that the speaker never
    flaps around and consequently reduces distortion.

    http://www.avreview.co.uk/news/artic...AN/999/v/1/sp/

    --
    G.

+ Reply to Thread