CGC Voting FINISHED! - Sinclair

This is a discussion on CGC Voting FINISHED! - Sinclair ; The subject says it all, folks! It's completed. Done. Over. Expect results..... later. -- Matt CGC2006 - Voting Finished - www.mattrudge.net/cgc2006...

  1. CGC Voting FINISHED!

    --
    Matt
    CGC2006 - Voting Finished - www.mattrudge.net/cgc2006

  2. Re: CGC Voting FINISHED!

    Matt Rudge wrote:
    > The subject says it all, folks! It's completed. Done. Over.
    >
    > Expect results..... later.

    Any news on the results yet?

    Daren

  3. Re: CGC Voting FINISHED!

    Daren wrote in

    > Matt Rudge wrote:
    >> The subject says it all, folks! It's completed. Done. Over.
    >>
    >> Expect results..... later.
    >>

    > Any news on the results yet?
    >
    > Daren

    Ooooops! I forgot to vote.

    No, I really did!

    --
    http://www.mercuryvapour.co.uk <-- Main site.
    http://www.scribcam.co.uk <----- Webcam. Eww.

  4. Re: CGC Voting FINISHED!

    Daren wibbled:

    > Matt Rudge wrote:
    > > The subject says it all, folks! It's completed. Done. Over.
    > >
    > > Expect results..... later.
    > >

    > Any news on the results yet?

    Apologies! I do have the results now (and a winner), I'm just in the
    middle of updating the games page to announce who it is.

    The update should be online by lunchtime tomorrow and I'll announce the
    results here at the same time.

    Sorry for the wait, folks!

    --
    Matt