Last day for CGC voting - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Last day for CGC voting - Sinclair ; We've probably already had more votes cast than in the last general election, but just a reminder that today is the last day for voting in the CGC. I'll be disabling the voting section first thing tomorrow morning and we ...

  1. Last day for CGC voting

    We've probably already had more votes cast than in the last general
    election, but just a reminder that today is the last day for voting in
    the CGC. I'll be disabling the voting section first thing tomorrow
    morning and we should have a result shortly after that.

    It should be mentioned that I'm still open to bribes. If anyone wants
    to ensure their game wins, then feel free to send me many, many large
    denomination pound or euro notes. Cheques will not be accepted from
    Spike

    --
    Matt
    CGC2006 - Last day to vote - www.mattrudge.net/cgc2006/games.html

  2. Re: Last day for CGC voting

    Matt Rudge did eloquently scribble:
    > We've probably already had more votes cast than in the last general
    > election, but just a reminder that today is the last day for voting in
    > the CGC. I'll be disabling the voting section first thing tomorrow
    > morning and we should have a result shortly after that.

    > It should be mentioned that I'm still open to bribes. If anyone wants
    > to ensure their game wins, then feel free to send me many, many large
    > denomination pound or euro notes. Cheques will not be accepted from
    > Spike

    Why? My cheques are as rubbery as the next man's!

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |