Seikosha GP50-s - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Seikosha GP50-s - Sinclair ; Hi All. Im have Seikosha Gp50-s,but dont have ribbon for this. Anyone know where im buy this ribbon? Thanks....

  1. Seikosha GP50-s

    Hi All.
    Im have Seikosha Gp50-s,but dont have ribbon for this.
    Anyone know where im buy this ribbon?
    Thanks.

  2. Re: Seikosha GP50-s

    On Feb 27, 6:26 pm, "Dado" wrote:
    > Hi All.
    > Im have Seikosha Gp50-s,but dont have ribbon for this.
    > Anyone know where im buy this ribbon?
    > Thanks.

    I had one of those. It killed my speccy. It's a thermal printer and it
    doesn't use a ribbon. My advice is to bin it.

  3. Re: Seikosha GP50-s

    On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:10:43 -0800, cheveron@gmail.com wrote:

    > On Feb 27, 6:26 pm, "Dado" wrote:
    >> Hi All.
    >> Im have Seikosha Gp50-s,but dont have ribbon for this.
    >> Anyone know where im buy this ribbon?
    >> Thanks.

    > I had one of those. It killed my speccy. It's a thermal printer and it
    > doesn't use a ribbon. My advice is to bin it.

    It's not a thermal printer, it's an impact dot matrix.

    Mine killed itself by the feed rollers going out of adjustment.

    --
    Phil Reynolds
    mail: phil@tinsleyviaduct.com (though I'd prefer followups on group)

+ Reply to Thread