Five years ago this month I started writing for Micro Mart; it was a
retro computer column I had undertaken, but unlike others, I was given
a free hand as to what to write about. So, I choose to focus on home-
brew software development, new(ish) hardware, hardware hacks and
anything else "geeky" that interested me, and importantly not what
would be considered as "commercial retro".

So, I'd just like to say a thank-you to all of those people who work
for free and have helped me fill the pages over the years. You know
who you are. It has really been your column, and I'm extremely pleased
to have put some very tallented and creative programmers, hackers and
other such folk on the map who would have otherwise fallen miles under
the radar.

Comments to shaun@micromart.co.uk, if you like, or post some here :-)

Regards,

Shaun.