Canadian ZX Spectrum +3 - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Canadian ZX Spectrum +3 - Sinclair ; Some years a go on #spectrum irc channel on PTNet (ptnet.org) a bloke came around bragging about a canadian plus3 that his father had brought from lumberjackland, his claims about it were astonishing, so astonishing that I just had to ...

  1. Canadian ZX Spectrum +3

    Some years a go on #spectrum irc channel on PTNet (ptnet.org) a bloke came
    around bragging about a canadian plus3 that his father had brought from
    lumberjackland, his claims about it were astonishing, so astonishing that I
    just had to make his eb@y picture....

    http://www.dirtyfly.com/plus3canada.jpg

    now looking back it really wasnt that brick of a computer ...

    Jorge

  2. Re: Canadian ZX Spectrum +3

    Jorge Canelhas wrote:

    > Some years a go on #spectrum irc channel on PTNet (ptnet.org) a bloke came
    > around bragging about a canadian plus3 that his father had brought from
    > lumberjackland, his claims about it were astonishing, so astonishing that I
    > just had to make his eb@y picture....
    >
    > http://www.dirtyfly.com/plus3canada.jpg
    >
    > now looking back it really wasnt that brick of a computer ...

    The Canucks would have liked the original 128K Speccy. They could've
    used the heatsink on the side to, umm... thaw out frozen beavers.
    (F'narr! Oink! Oo-er! -Ed.)

    Or something.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  3. Re: Canadian ZX Spectrum +3

    On 19 feb, 08:44, "Jorge Canelhas"
    wrote:
    > Some years a go on #spectrum irc channel on PTNet (ptnet.org) a bloke came
    > around bragging about a canadian plus3 that his father had brought from
    > lumberjackland, his claims about it were astonishing, so astonishing that I
    > just had to make his eb@y picture....
    >
    > http://www.dirtyfly.com/plus3canada.jpg
    >
    > now looking back it really wasnt that brick of a computer ...
    >
    > Jorge

    The first of April is early this year...

+ Reply to Thread