Speccy ringtones/MP3s - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Speccy ringtones/MP3s - Sinclair ; I've started a collection of speccy MP3s to use as ringtones/whatever. They can be found in the Files section of the Speccy Google Group at: http://groups.google.com/group/speccy Files so far include the JSW, Manic Miner, Sabre Wulf, Glider Rider 128K, Starglider ...

  1. Speccy ringtones/MP3s

    I've started a collection of speccy MP3s to use as ringtones/whatever.
    They can be found in the Files section of the Speccy Google Group at:

    http://groups.google.com/group/speccy

    Files so far include the JSW, Manic Miner, Sabre Wulf, Glider Rider
    128K, Starglider 128K and Knight Lore title tunes. Also included are the
    start ditties for Sabre Wulf and Knight Lore, and the in-game ditties
    for JSW and MM.

    Feel free to add more if you wish.

    Daren

  2. Re: Speccy ringtones/MP3s

    "Daren" napísal v správe
    > I've started a collection of speccy MP3s to use as ringtones/whatever.
    > They can be found in the Files section of the Speccy Google Group at:
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/speccy

    I am not able to find a files section of google groups. Can you send me
    direct link ?

  3. Re: Speccy ringtones/MP3s

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > "Daren" napísal v správe
    >> I've started a collection of speccy MP3s to use as ringtones/whatever.
    >> They can be found in the Files section of the Speccy Google Group at:
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/speccy

    > I am not able to find a files section of google groups. Can you send me
    > direct link ?

    http://groups.google.com/group/speccy/files

    There is a link to it on the top-right of the front page.

    Daren

  4. Re: Speccy ringtones/MP3s

    "Daren" napísal
    >> I am not able to find a files section of google groups. Can you send me
    >> direct link ?

    > http://groups.google.com/group/speccy/files
    >
    > There is a link to it on the top-right of the front page.

    when I click on your link, I get this link :
    http://groups.google.com/group/speccy/topics

    and there is nowhere the files section.

  5. Re: Speccy ringtones/MP3s

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > "Daren" napísal
    >>> I am not able to find a files section of google groups. Can you send
    >>> me direct link ?

    >> http://groups.google.com/group/speccy/files
    >>
    >> There is a link to it on the top-right of the front page.

    > when I click on your link, I get this link :
    > http://groups.google.com/group/speccy/topics
    >
    > and there is nowhere the files section.

    Weird, works fine here. Even when not logged in to Google I can still
    access and download the files.

    Just asked a couple of guys on IRC and they could download files ok. I
    don't know what else to suggest, sorry.

    Daren

  6. Re: Speccy ringtones/MP3s

    Well, I can get at them with no problem even though I have no monitor. I
    downloaded glider is it, sounded OK to me.

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "Daren" wrote in message
    > Bohus Král wrote:
    >>
    >> "Daren" napísal
    >>>
    >>> http://groups.google.com/group/speccy/files
    >>>
    >>> There is a link to it on the top-right of the front page.

    >> when I click on your link, I get this link :
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/speccy/topics
    >>
    >> and there is nowhere the files section.

    > Weird, works fine here. Even when not logged in to Google I can still
    > access and download the files.
    >
    > Just asked a couple of guys on IRC and they could download files ok. I
    > don't know what else to suggest, sorry.
    >
    > Daren

  7. Re: Speccy ringtones/MP3s

    "Daren" napísal v správe
    > Bohus Král wrote:
    >>
    >> "Daren" napísal
    >>>
    >>> http://groups.google.com/group/speccy/files
    >>>
    >>> There is a link to it on the top-right of the front page.

    >> when I click on your link, I get this link :
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/speccy/topics
    >>
    >> and there is nowhere the files section.

    > Weird, works fine here. Even when not logged in to Google I can still
    > access and download the files.
    >
    > Just asked a couple of guys on IRC and they could download files ok. I
    > don't know what else to suggest, sorry.

    Strange is, that I have it in slovak. Of course I know how to say files in
    slovak, but simply on slovak google there it isn't.

  8. Re: Speccy ringtones/MP3s

    "Bohus Král" napísal

    > Strange is, that I have it in slovak. Of course I know how to say files in
    > slovak, but simply on slovak google there it isn't.

    On u.s. google there it is :

    http://groups.google.com/group/speccy/files?hl=en

  9. Re: Speccy ringtones/MP3s

    "Bohus Král" napísal v správe

    > "Bohus Král" napísal
    >
    >> Strange is, that I have it in slovak. Of course I know how to say files
    >> in slovak, but simply on slovak google there it isn't.

    > On u.s. google there it is :
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/speccy/files?hl=en

    I've failed to upload there a MID music. I don't know why.