Re: ZXSpin 0.61 Available now - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: ZXSpin 0.61 Available now - Sinclair ; On Jan 5, 3:23 pm, "Dunny" wrote: > Innews:enlntf$p93$1@aioe.org, > Matt Rudge typed: > > > From here on I get Access Violation or Privileged Instruction errors > > when I try to quit, and have to terminateSpinfrom the task ...

  1. Re: ZXSpin 0.61 Available now

    On Jan 5, 3:23 pm, "Dunny" wrote:
    > Innews:enlntf$p93$1@aioe.org,
    > Matt Rudge typed:
    >
    > > From here on I get Access Violation or Privileged Instruction errors
    > > when I try to quit, and have to terminateSpinfrom the task manager.

    > Thanks for that - I've recently overhauled the GIF system, so it should be
    > fixed when I release 0.62 later next week.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > D.

    I get the same issue (access violation) with Spin 0.61 when attempting
    to record an avi. Didja get anywhere with Spin 0.62?

    Cheers!
    Jamie

  2. Re: ZXSpin 0.61 Available now

    On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 juice@juice.force9.co.uk wrote:

    > I get the same issue (access violation) with Spin 0.61 when attempting
    > to record an avi. Didja get anywhere with Spin 0.62?

    Probably best ask this question in the WOS Forums now that the annual
    flame war's started up here.

    --
    Nick Humphries, nick@egyptus.co.uk http://www.egyptus.co.uk/
    Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/

  3. Re: ZXSpin 0.61 Available now

    Nick Humphries did eloquently scribble:
    > On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 juice@juice.force9.co.uk wrote:

    >> I get the same issue (access violation) with Spin 0.61 when attempting
    >> to record an avi. Didja get anywhere with Spin 0.62?

    > Probably best ask this question in the WOS Forums now that the annual
    > flame war's started up here.

    Why? It's confined to a single thread and easy to ignore.

  4. Re: ZXSpin 0.61 Available now

    Dunny, if you read this, here's the fixed whatsnew.txt:

    http://zxspectrum.zidev.com/zx/whatsnew.zip

    ZXSpin is looking good. Keep up the good work mate.

+ Reply to Thread