CGC Voting Deadline - Sinclair

This is a discussion on CGC Voting Deadline - Sinclair ; Hi folks, So, after recovering all the votes from the spambucket on my web host, and putting them all together, we're still a little short on numbers. Because of all the hassle and annoyance caused by my web hosting problems, ...

  1. CGC Voting Deadline

    Hi folks,

    So, after recovering all the votes from the spambucket on my web host,
    and putting them all together, we're still a little short on numbers.

    Because of all the hassle and annoyance caused by my web hosting
    problems, I've decided to extend the deadline until 28th February. So
    tell your friends and get voting!!

    Then that's absolutely, totally and utterly IT and someone else can
    start running with the CGC2007!

    --
    Matt
    CGC2006 - www.mattrudge.net/cgc2006

  2. Re: CGC Voting Deadline

    Matt Rudge did eloquently scribble:
    > Hi folks,

    > So, after recovering all the votes from the spambucket on my web host,
    > and putting them all together, we're still a little short on numbers.

    > Because of all the hassle and annoyance caused by my web hosting
    > problems, I've decided to extend the deadline until 28th February. So
    > tell your friends and get voting!!

    > Then that's absolutely, totally and utterly IT and someone else can
    > start running with the CGC2007!

    Stressful and angst ridden job, is it?

  3. Re: CGC Voting Deadline

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wibbled:

    > Matt Rudge did eloquently scribble:
    > > Hi folks,

    > > So, after recovering all the votes from the spambucket on my web
    > > host, and putting them all together, we're still a little short on
    > > numbers.

    > > Because of all the hassle and annoyance caused by my web hosting
    > > problems, I've decided to extend the deadline until 28th February.
    > > So tell your friends and get voting!!

    > > Then that's absolutely, totally and utterly IT and someone else can
    > > start running with the CGC2007!

    > Stressful and angst ridden job, is it?

    Yes, but it's worth it for the recognition and prestige.

    Now, complete strangers come up to me in the street and punch me in the
    face for no apparent reason.

    --
    Matt
    CGC2006 - www.mattrudge.net/cgc2006

  4. Re: CGC Voting Deadline

    Matt Rudge wrote:

    > Because of all the hassle and annoyance caused by my web hosting
    > problems, I've decided to extend the deadline until 28th February. So
    > tell your friends and get voting!!

    Oh, blimmin' eck. I played them all a while back before the voting
    started, and now I can't remember which ones I liked. The idea of wading
    through the whole tide of crapness all over again fills me with a
    nameless dread.

    Can't we just say they're *all* crap[1], and give everyone a lollipop?

    I propose a one Spec-chum one vote system for 2007.

    [1] Although "Celebrity Arses" is a work of unadulterated genius. Which
    I'm surprisingly good at. (I was going to say "worryingly good", but
    at least it's not bloke's arses, eh? That might end in therapy.)

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

+ Reply to Thread