That was then, this is now - Sinclair

This is a discussion on That was then, this is now - Sinclair ; I bought my first Sinclair machine, a ZX Spectrum, twenty four years ago when the price dropped to 129.99 The philosophy lives on with the A-bike. http://www.a-bike.co.uk/store/home.p...FRNeMAodRhNdqQ -- G....

  1. That was then, this is now

    --
    G.

  2. Re: That was then, this is now

    Geoff Wearmouth did eloquently scribble:

    > I bought my first Sinclair machine, a ZX Spectrum, twenty four years
    > ago when the price dropped to 129.99

    I got my first computer, the spectrum BEFORE the price drop, for £125.

    Really bugged me that did.

    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  3. Re: That was then, this is now

    Geoff Wearmouth wibbled:

    > I bought my first Sinclair machine, a ZX Spectrum, twenty four years
    > ago when the price dropped to 129.99
    >
    > The philosophy lives on with the A-bike.

    Hmmmm.... my first Speccy was before the price drop.

    But does this mean that the A-bike isn't exactly rushing off the
    shelves?

    --
    Matt
    CGC2006 - www.mattrudge.net/cgc2006

  4. Re: That was then, this is now

    Geoff Wearmouth kirjoitti:
    > I bought my first Sinclair machine, a ZX Spectrum, twenty four years
    > ago when the price dropped to 129.99
    >
    > The philosophy lives on with the A-bike.
    >
    > http://www.a-bike.co.uk/store/home.p...FRNeMAodRhNdqQ
    >
    > --
    > G.

    Well, that is not surely a mountain bike... ;-)

    Regards Tapani L

  5. Re: That was then, this is now

    Geoff Wearmouth wrote:

    > The philosophy lives on with the A-bike.
    >
    > http://www.a-bike.co.uk/store/home.p...CFRNeMAodRhNdq

    Hi Geoff Wearmouth!

    I like the commercial break Flash, with the big lettered 'B', in Red.
    Like, take it from A to B, however.

    A-bike

    Kind regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  6. Re: That was then, this is now

    Geoff Wearmouth wrote:

    > http://www.a-bike.co.uk/store/home.p...FRNeMAodRhNdqQ

    Sad to say I'm too heavy...

  7. Re: That was then, this is now

    "Geoff Wearmouth" napísal

    > The philosophy lives on with the A-bike.
    >
    > http://www.a-bike.co.uk/store/home.p...FRNeMAodRhNdqQ

    It would be good to throw on it down the hill....

  8. Re: That was then, this is now

    Kendy wrote:

    > Geoff Wearmouth wrote:
    > > http://www.a-bike.co.uk/store/home.p...FRNeMAodRhNdqQ

    > Sad to say I'm too heavy...

    Me too. *sigh*
    I'm waiting for the £399 B-Bike (A-Bike plus?)

    --
    | ||_ (o) __ __ __ | Biggo. Strattinare
    | |'o\| |/o \/o \/o \ | Se/quando c'e', c'e'
    | /_/ /_/ | *Si vis pacem, para papunzi

+ Reply to Thread