Timex Computer 2048 Service Manual - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Timex Computer 2048 Service Manual - Sinclair ; Hi all, A former Timex Computer emplyee just gave me a new (20+ years old) copy of Timex computer 2048 Service Manual, Ive just scanned it. If you are interested get it from http://www.retroreview.com in the archive section. Jorge...

  1. Timex Computer 2048 Service Manual

    Hi all,

    A former Timex Computer emplyee just gave me a new (20+ years old) copy of
    Timex computer 2048 Service Manual, Ive just scanned it.

    If you are interested get it from

    http://www.retroreview.com in the archive section.

    Jorge

  2. Timex FDD3000 Service Manual

    in the same place

    archive http://www.retroreview.com

    enjoy

  3. Re: Timex FDD3000 Service Manual

    If many people were interested, this could be translate to english.

  4. Re: Timex FDD3000 Service Manual

    If many people were interested, maybe it could be translated to
    english.

  5. Re: Timex FDD3000 Service Manual

    I can help with very small stuff, but im really out of time to do it !

    Jorge

    "zxbruno" wrote in message
    news:1171811453.226955.197530@s48g2000cws.googlegr oups.com...
    > If many people were interested, maybe it could be translated to
    > english.

+ Reply to Thread