ex-YU 8/16 bit homepage update - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ex-YU 8/16 bit homepage update - Sinclair ; Hi All! Updated the homepage of 8 and 16 bit software from ex-Yugoslav countries (for those that are interested). Most sections (ZX, C64, Amiga, CPC - big one) are updated and I added one more section - ORAO - a ...

  1. ex-YU 8/16 bit homepage update

    Hi All!

    Updated the homepage of 8 and 16 bit software from ex-Yugoslav
    countries (for
    those that are interested). Most sections (ZX, C64, Amiga, CPC - big
    one) are
    updated and I added one more section - ORAO - a 6502 based computer
    with 256x256
    monochrome graphics. Very nice stuff ;-)

    http://retrospec.sgn.net/users/tomcat/yu/

  2. Re: ex-YU 8/16 bit homepage update

    Thanks. Will visit.

+ Reply to Thread