Convert TZX files back to audio. Is it possible. - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Convert TZX files back to audio. Is it possible. - Sinclair ; Hello, I powered up my 48k Spectrum for the 1st time in 25 years. It still works. I have a stereo tape recorder but was unsuccessful in loading tapes. I see that there are many TZX files on the net. ...

  1. Convert TZX files back to audio. Is it possible.

    Hello,
    I powered up my 48k Spectrum for the 1st time in 25 years. It still
    works. I have a stereo tape recorder but was unsuccessful in loading tapes.
    I see that there are many TZX files on the net. Is it possible to convert
    back to audio so that I can play and load via my MP3 player?

    Cheers

    Peter.

  2. Re: Convert TZX files back to audio. Is it possible.

    Phone Box wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I powered up my 48k Spectrum for the 1st time in 25 years. It still
    > works. I have a stereo tape recorder but was unsuccessful in loading tapes.
    > I see that there are many TZX files on the net. Is it possible to convert
    > back to audio so that I can play and load via my MP3 player?

    Check out PlayTZX at

  3. Re: Convert TZX files back to audio. Is it possible.

    On 10 feb, 12:31, "Phone Box"
    wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I powered up my 48k Spectrum for the 1st time in 25 years. It still
    > works. I have a stereo tape recorder but was unsuccessful in loading tapes.
    > I see that there are many TZX files on the net. Is it possible to convert
    > back to audio so that I can play and load via my MP3 player?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Peter.

    You can try Tape2WAV
    to convert tap or tzx-files to WAV