TK85, detailed schematic diagram - Sinclair

This is a discussion on TK85, detailed schematic diagram - Sinclair ; Like by subject, I'm looking for detailed schematic diagram of the TK85 (brazilian clone of the ZX81). From where can I download it? Come da oggetto, stÚ cercando lo schema elettrico dettagliato del TK85 (versione brasiliana dello ZX81). Da dove ...

  1. TK85, detailed schematic diagram

    Like by subject, I'm looking for detailed schematic diagram of the TK85
    (brazilian clone of the ZX81). From where can I download it?

    Come da oggetto, stÚ cercando lo schema elettrico dettagliato del TK85
    (versione brasiliana dello ZX81). Da dove lo posso scaricare?

    Thanks for your attention, bye.

    --
    Mic.

    Togliere QWERTY dall'indirizzo e-mail per rispondere.
    Remove QWERTY from e-mail address to reply.

  2. Re: TK85, detailed schematic diagram

    Some of the w.o.s. forum members are from Brasil, and I'm pretty sure
    one of them has a TK85. It shows on his signature, but I can't
    remember the nick right now.

+ Reply to Thread