Fuse for Mac OS X 0.8.0-pre1
A new public preview of the next version of Fuse for Mac OS X has been
released at the dedicated sourceforge project:
This will become the release version after a period of beta testing, so
please report any problems that you find with this release.
Major changes since last official release 0.7.0.1 (more details in the
* Fuse is now a Universal Binary.
* Much improved screen rendering code
* Loader improvements: automatically run at full speed while a loader is
in progress and automatically start/stop the tape when the start/end of
a loader is detected.
* RZX 'rollback' support.
* DivIDE support.
* TS2068 support.
* Interface I and microdrive emulation.
* Kempston mouse emulation.
* TZX generalized data block (0x19) support.
* Add a simple code profiler.
* New PALTV 1-3x and TV3x graphics scalers.
* Spotlight importer for emulator files (TZX, SZX etc.).
* Save thumbnail icon images with snapshots and screenshots.
Changes since last beta:
* Merge in changes from upstream Fuse-0.8.0-pre1
* Update help files for release