Re: OT I am incapable - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: OT I am incapable - Sinclair ; On 2007-02-05, KLP2 wrote: > I don't know about you guys, but I prefer the crisp flavours OT > threads... this is just creepy... :-p How about scampi flavour? -- Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!...

  1. Re: OT I am incapable

    On 2007-02-05, KLP2 wrote:

    > I don't know about you guys, but I prefer the crisp flavours OT
    > threads... this is just creepy... :-p

    How about scampi flavour?

  2. Re: OT I am incapable

    On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:08:04 +0000, Ian Rawlings
    wrote:

    >On 2007-02-05, KLP2 wrote:
    >
    >> I don't know about you guys, but I prefer the crisp flavours OT
    >> threads... this is just creepy... :-p

    >How about scampi flavour?

    They're rather nice

  3. Re: OT I am incapable

    Lister wrote:
    > On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:08:04 +0000, Ian Rawlings
    > wrote:
    >

    >>On 2007-02-05, KLP2 wrote:
    >>

    >>>I don't know about you guys, but I prefer the crisp flavours OT
    >>>threads... this is just creepy... :-p

    >>How about scampi flavour?

    > They're rather nice

    Are you *sure* you want to nibble anything fish flavour previously
    mentioned in *this* thread ;-(

    ianm[at]the[dash]malcolms[dot]freeserve[dot]co[dot]uk [at]=@, [dash]=- &
    [dot]=.
    *Warning* SPAM TRAP set in header, Use email address in sig. if you must.

  4. Re: OT I am incapable

    On 2007-02-07, Ian Malcolm wrote:

    > Are you *sure* you want to nibble anything fish flavour previously
    > mentioned in *this* thread ;-(

    Certainly not without a quick squirt of tartar sauce anyway.

  5. Re: OT I am incapable

    Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    > On 2007-02-07, Ian Malcolm wrote:

    >> Are you *sure* you want to nibble anything fish flavour previously
    >> mentioned in *this* thread ;-(

    > Certainly not without a quick squirt of tartar sauce anyway.

    You're DISGUSTING!
    BED! NOW!
    AND NO SUPPER!
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  6. Re: OT I am incapable

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    >
    >>On 2007-02-07, Ian Malcolm wrote:

    >>>Are you *sure* you want to nibble anything fish flavour previously
    >>>mentioned in *this* thread ;-(

    >>Certainly not without a quick squirt of tartar sauce anyway.

    > You're DISGUSTING!
    > BED! NOW!
    > AND NO SUPPER!

    I respectfully decline the invitation, you aren't my type . . .

    :-)

    ianm[at]the[dash]malcolms[dot]freeserve[dot]co[dot]uk [at]=@, [dash]=- &
    [dot]=.
    *Warning* SPAM TRAP set in header, Use email address in sig. if you must.

  7. Re: OT I am incapable

    Ian Rawlings wrote:
    > On 2007-02-05, KLP2 wrote:
    >> I don't know about you guys, but I prefer the crisp flavours OT
    >> threads... this is just creepy... :-p

    > How about scampi flavour?

    Ha ha ha - ouch.

+ Reply to Thread