BASICODE - Sinclair

This is a discussion on BASICODE - Sinclair ; Hi, Does anyone have the speccy version of the Basicode software and more over than that, as many examples of the stuff you could get from the BBC? It's for a bit of a project at work. TTFN Paul -- ...

  1. BASICODE

    Hi,

    Does anyone have the speccy version of the Basicode software and more over
    than that, as many examples of the stuff you could get from the BBC?

    It's for a bit of a project at work.

    TTFN

    Paul

  2. Re: BASICODE

    Well, I used to have it. It was pretty lame on the Speccy though as I
    recall. It used to hive off stuff it could not handle in other forms of
    basic and you had to hand code these parts.
    a bit pointless, I always thought.

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "Paul F. Johnson" wrote in message
    newsQuxh.6052$9S5.673@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone have the speccy version of the Basicode software and more over
    > than that, as many examples of the stuff you could get from the BBC?
    >
    > It's for a bit of a project at work.
    >
    > TTFN
    >
    > Paul
    > --
    > Sie können mich aufreizen und wirklich heiß machen!

  3. Re: BASICODE

    Hi Paul

    may be that will help:

    http://www.basicode.de/

    Though it's a German site, you will be able to find the SPECTRUM page
    and the link to download Spectrum-BasCoder ;-)

    And I'm sure Thomas will be able to help you with your questions.

    Or try this:

    http://www.womoteam.de/

    This is the site of a German Spectrum and SAM users club. I know
    Wolfgang is very helpful.

    Sinclairly yours

    Peter
    --