wtf is a Wintry Mix? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on wtf is a Wintry Mix? - Sinclair ; That's apparently the weather forecast for this coming Wednesday. Although I am fully aware that the weather forecast is always wrong, I was wondering what actually constituted a Wintry Mix? It sounds like a pre-chosen bag of sweets from the ...

  1. wtf is a Wintry Mix?

    That's apparently the weather forecast for this coming Wednesday.
    Although I am fully aware that the weather forecast is always wrong, I
    was wondering what actually constituted a Wintry Mix? It sounds like
    a pre-chosen bag of sweets from the Pick'n'Mix.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  2. Re: wtf is a Wintry Mix?

    Chris Young did eloquently scribble:
    > That's apparently the weather forecast for this coming Wednesday.
    > Although I am fully aware that the weather forecast is always wrong, I
    > was wondering what actually constituted a Wintry Mix? It sounds like
    > a pre-chosen bag of sweets from the Pick'n'Mix.

    Obvious, it's going to rain midget jems and snow sherbert dibdabs...

  3. Re: wtf is a Wintry Mix?

    On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 14:55:09 GMT, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >Chris Young did eloquently scribble:
    >> That's apparently the weather forecast for this coming Wednesday.
    >> Although I am fully aware that the weather forecast is always wrong, I
    >> was wondering what actually constituted a Wintry Mix? It sounds like
    >> a pre-chosen bag of sweets from the Pick'n'Mix.

    >Obvious, it's going to rain midget jems and snow sherbert dibdabs...

    Or do this,
    http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/.../18050764.html

  4. Re: wtf is a Wintry Mix?

    Woody wrote:

    > http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/.../18050764.html

    I wonder if it's really dangerous, or whether the authorities just
    couldn't resist making a "don't eat the yellow snow" joke.

  5. Re: wtf is a Wintry Mix?

    On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 12:37:44 +0000, Matthew Westcott
    wrote:

    >Woody wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/.../18050764.html

    >I wonder if it's really dangerous, or whether the authorities just
    >couldn't resist making a "don't eat the yellow snow" joke.

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/05/yellow_snow/

    "Since the snow seems to have fallen from the sky in its yellow state,
    we sadly have to discard our own pet theory that thousands of oil
    refinery workers decided to put their secondhand beers to good use in
    a large scale, late night, drunken pee-a-thon."

+ Reply to Thread