Re: OT I am incapable - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: OT I am incapable - Sinclair ; Bohus Král wrote: > I am absolutely incapable to find a girl-partner. Join the club, mate. Six years it's been now. Six bloody years without a sniff of anything (and I'm beginning to believe I imagined that). If I get ...

  1. Re: OT I am incapable

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > I am absolutely incapable to find a girl-partner.

    Join the club, mate. Six years it's been now. Six bloody years without a
    sniff of anything (and I'm beginning to believe I imagined that). If I
    get a smile out of the bird behind the counter at WHSmiths I think it
    must be Christmas. (Actually, I really do; she's a right misery, that
    one.) I'm seriously starting to entertain the possibility that the whole
    "sex" thing is an elaborate hoax designed by the rest of the human race
    in order to drive me slowly but surely round the proverbial twist.

    And it's working.

    So come on, fair's fair, a joke's a joke. It's all done with test tubes
    and rooms full of giant glass tanks like in '30s sci-fi films really,
    isn't it? All those people who live together for years, bringing up
    kids; they're just really good friends, right? Really, really good
    mates, with a chemistry set. Or a greenhouse. A sunlamp and a Boots'
    homebrew kit under the stairs?

    It's not storks is it? Tell me it wasn't the stork down the chimney all
    along. That would be too much to take.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  2. Re: OT I am incapable

    All right, I've heard that this works for a lot of other guys, so try
    this:

    http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10000/eBook/

    It's free to try, so what do you have to lose?

    Ralph

+ Reply to Thread