Re: OT I am incapable - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: OT I am incapable - Sinclair ; "Bohus Král" wrote in message news:45c23f54$0$49195$14726298@news.sunsite.dk... > I am absolutely incapable to find a girl-partner. Never in my life there What ARE you going on about? They are out there, and the ones you're thinking of are so far up ...

  1. Re: OT I am incapable

    "Bohus Král" wrote in message
    > I am absolutely incapable to find a girl-partner. Never in my life there

    What ARE you going on about?

    They are out there, and the ones you're thinking of are so far up their own
    arses that you wouldn't like them much anyway.

  2. Re: OT I am incapable

    Hi Aly

    This is off-topic for the subject, but curiously back on-topic for the
    group. I've just noticed your email address, and was wondering
    whether the Ally Pally Wally song played everytime you entered the
    room? (It's possible that this thread has made Chris slightly loopy -
    Ed)

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |