Re: OT I am incapable - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: OT I am incapable - Sinclair ; Bohus Král wrote: > I am absolutely incapable to find a girl-partner. Never in my life there > appeared any babe that wanted me. Please betray me the secret how to Probably too sensible, but try to not call them ...

  1. Re: OT I am incapable

    Bohus Král wrote:
    > I am absolutely incapable to find a girl-partner. Never in my life there
    > appeared any babe that wanted me. Please betray me the secret how to

    Probably too sensible, but try to not call them babes in future.

  2. Re: OT I am incapable

    "Kendy" napísal v správe
    news:Xhswh.197879$QY6.85827@fe1.news.blueyonder.co .uk...
    > Bohus Král wrote:
    >> I am absolutely incapable to find a girl-partner. Never in my life there
    >> appeared any babe that wanted me. Please betray me the secret how to

    > Probably too sensible, but try to not call them babes in future.

    till now any suggestion, what do you say to a girl by the first speech ?

  3. Re: OT I am incapable

    Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:

    > "Kendy" napísal v správe
    > news:Xhswh.197879$QY6.85827@fe1.news.blueyonder.co .uk...
    >> Bohus Král wrote:
    >>> I am absolutely incapable to find a girl-partner. Never in my life there
    >>> appeared any babe that wanted me. Please betray me the secret how to

    >> Probably too sensible, but try to not call them babes in future.

    > till now any suggestion, what do you say to a girl by the first speech ?

    Ah... chatup lines eh...
    "Are those ladders in your tights or stairways to heaven?".... is NOT a good
    one...

    Neither is "Fancy a ****?" or "Get yer coat, you've pulled"

  4. Re: OT I am incapable

    napísal

    >> till now any suggestion, what do you say to a girl by the first speech ?

    > Ah... chatup lines eh...
    > "Are those ladders in your tights or stairways to heaven?".... is NOT a
    > good
    > one...
    >
    > Neither is "Fancy a ****?" or "Get yer coat, you've pulled"

    I know, you are all playboys, just I am a zero, I have problems to take a
    speech to a girl which is standing on a bus station and ask her if my bus
    number just went out, nor to ask for her phone number.

  5. Re: OT I am incapable

    On 2007-02-01, Bohus Král wrote:

    > I know, you are all playboys, just I am a zero, I have problems to take a
    > speech to a girl which is standing on a bus station and ask her if my bus
    > number just went out, nor to ask for her phone number.

    Just hit her over the head and drag her into the bushes, works every time.

  6. Re: OT I am incapable

    "Ian Rawlings" napísal v správe
    news:slrnes4o5d.970.news06@desktop.tarcus.org.uk.. .
    > On 2007-02-01, Bohus Král wrote:
    >
    >> I know, you are all playboys, just I am a zero, I have problems to take a
    >> speech to a girl which is standing on a bus station and ask her if my bus
    >> number just went out, nor to ask for her phone number.

    > Just hit her over the head and drag her into the bushes, works every time.

    Yesterday I've been just drinking four beers and again got depressed, but
    seriously, I have problems to do myself even in bordello, when the
    prostitute makes big effort to do me, I am not able to rape a girl on a
    public when she doesn't want it.

  7. Re: OT I am incapable

    On 2007-02-02, Bohus Král wrote:

    > Yesterday I've been just drinking four beers and again got depressed, but
    > seriously, I have problems to do myself even in bordello, when the
    > prostitute makes big effort to do me, I am not able to rape a girl on a
    > public when she doesn't want it.

    Oh right, I thought you were trying to beat her at Psion Matchpoint!

    Do we have a candidate for "crap game of the year" here, some kind of
    Daley Thompson button-masher?

  8. Re: OT I am incapable

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Fri, 2 Feb
    2007 06:05:19 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    yawatina tan reek esk Bohus Král fornis do marikano es bono
    tan el:

    >Yesterday I've been just drinking four beers and again got depressed, but
    >seriously, I have problems to do myself even in bordello, when the
    >prostitute makes big effort to do me, I am not able to rape a girl on a
    >public when she doesn't want it.

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary

  9. Re: OT I am incapable

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > prostitute makes big effort to do me, I am not able to rape a girl on a
    > public when she doesn't want it.

    That sounds very weird, perhaps you should become a monk.

  10. Re: OT I am incapable

    Bohus Král writes:

    > I have problems to do myself even in bordello,

    But are you looking for sexual satisfaction, or a relationship in
    the longer run? Perhaps you're one of those who needs to feel love
    to get sexually excited, and thus visiting a prostitute or - God
    forbid! - force yourself unto unsuspecting women is doomed to fail.

    --
    Anders Carlsson

  11. Re: OT I am incapable

    Kendy writes:

    >> Never in my life there appeared any babe that wanted me.

    > Probably too sensible, but try to not call them babes in future.

    Maybe in Czech, there is only one word for women of all kinds, so
    Bohus is trying to diversify his English by using every English
    synonym he has learned?

    --
    Anders Carlsson

  12. Re: OT I am incapable

    "Anders Carlsson" napísal v správe
    > Bohus Král writes:
    >
    >> I have problems to do myself even in bordello,

    > But are you looking for sexual satisfaction, or a relationship in
    > the longer run? Perhaps you're one of those who needs to feel love
    > to get sexually excited, and thus visiting a prostitute or - God
    > forbid! - force yourself unto unsuspecting women is doomed to fail.

    I love[1] Lucia - the prostitute I am visiting, but also with her I do have
    problems.

    1. I don't want to live with her, just I love her body, face and soul, she
    is very nice to me.

  13. Re: OT I am incapable

    "Anders Carlsson" napísal

    >>> Never in my life there appeared any babe that wanted me.

    >> Probably too sensible, but try to not call them babes in future.

    > Maybe in Czech, there is only one word for women of all kinds, so
    > Bohus is trying to diversify his English by using every English
    > synonym he has learned?

    girl = dievca
    babe = baba(a girl for every occassion(purpose))
    chick = kocka

  14. Re: OT I am incapable

    On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:59:55 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Bohus Král:

    > I love[1] Lucia - the prostitute I am visiting, but also with her I do have
    > problems.
    >
    > 1. I don't want to live with her, just I love her body, face and soul, she
    > is very nice to me.

    You do realise it's her job to be nice to you?

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  15. Re: OT I am incapable

    "Chris Young" napísal

    >> I love[1] Lucia - the prostitute I am visiting, but also with her I do
    >> have
    >> problems.
    >>
    >> 1. I don't want to live with her, just I love her body, face and soul,
    >> she
    >> is very nice to me.

    > You do realise it's her job to be nice to you?

    I have experience with other prostitute which was angry at me. Lucia perhaps
    likes me.

    ?B

+ Reply to Thread